Requested: Boss!707x Jealous!Reader~ The Assistant Pt. 2

"No bitch, absolutely not, bye

"No bitch, absolutely not, bye." You stood, struck stupid in the doorway. "Where the fuck did you two even get wine? Why are you laying on his bed? Why are YOU, Saeyoung, not telling her to get OFF your bed?"

Seven jumped up, defensively.

"I swear to God, I was honestly just trying to get to know her. If we were going to have to work together, I thought I better learn more about her!" He walked over to you, still dressed in his boxers and a tank top.

"Oh shut up, Saeyoung. Fire her." Your fingers found their way into the waistband of his boxers. He was yours.

"Well, what is it, spitfire?" He knew you were jealous when you used his actual name. It was another signal that only you were close enough with him to say his real name. "Do I shut my mouth or do I fire her?"

"Don't be smart with me."

"Well, I need to have an assistant." He pulled you close, placing his hands on your ass, beneath the shirt you wore. "Are you going to do it? Clean up after me? Make me food? Make sure I get everything done?"

"I'm not your wife. You'll have to pay me if you want that." You huffed.

"Pay you in kisses?" He tried, with a smirk.

"A diamond ring or cold hard cash, Saeyoung."

"Gah, fine." He turned back to the bed. "You can go, Mary, I don't need you. Sorry to waste your time, truly. But my fiancee, here, she's too jealous for this. Vanderwood didn't know. I'll tell him to pay you some severance and the works, but for now... I've got to show this lady how much I love her.

In an odd state of shock and disbelief, Mary stood up, straightened her clothes and began to make her way out of the room, going to find Vanderwood and let him know what happened.

As she shut the door behind her, Seven turned to look at you.

"You know this means I'm going to be your boss. Just a little bit."  Seven picked you up. "When we're working at least."

"So is this... lunch break?" You smirked, the anger melting away enough to react. "Because I certainly remember that you were going to make it up to me."

You picked your tee-shirt up and put it over Seven's head.

Then, he carried you to the bed.

Seven growled softly as he straddled you crawling up the bed until he was face to face with you. He leaned down and mashed his lips to yours before he thrust his tongue forward. He enjoyed the duel for a moment before he moved down, kissing your face and cheeks, then moving onto your neck and shoulders, pulling your shirt off quickly. He moved down to your breasts devouring each one, sucking and nibbling causing you to coo. Seven was used to worshiping your body; kissing and licking every bit of exposed flesh (which was an awful lot). He loved how your body responded to his extremely eager touch as he hungrily worked his way down. He grabbed your thighs and smiled up at you. Without a warning he spread your legs as wide as they would go and began kissing your inner thighs, working his way back up until he was a a mere breaths width away from kissing your slick, hot, wet core. The scent of your sex practically made him salivate and without a moment's more hesitation, he plunged his tongue into your wetness.

"Oh SAEYOUNG!" You moaned as you felt him utterly devour you. As he made love to you orally, the sensations drove you wild with lust. You felt him kissing, sucking and licking your sopping folds as your climax built up. Your body responded to his oral assault like a woman possessed. Suddenly, you felt his skilled tongue focus entirely on your hard clitoris fireworks exploded in your mind as lightning shot through your nerves and your body was completely consumed by your orgasm, body arching back as your legs were forcibly held apart by your red-haired lover.

Seven hungrily lapped at the flood of juices that greeted him, almost like his prize for pleasuring you so well. It was lunch break after all. After several moments, your body began to calm down and he slowly pushed himself away from your body. He licked his lips and crawled his way onto the bed where he laid next to you . As he pushed a few locks of hair that had fallen out of place, he stared at the wondrous beauty of the woman who lay next to him. Your hair was still a mess and now, your skin was glistening with sweat, your chest heaving with each heavy breath. He lowered his head and nuzzled your neck.

"So, Assistant YN," He kissed your neck. "Is my lunch ready?"

"Is my ring ready?" You quipped back.