Chapter 5: A Little Curiosity Never Hurt Nobody

" Alright my love , just sit here for a second , I'll be right back " Draco said to Mia as he placed her on a office chair , outside of the meeting room .

" Kay " She said . He nodded with a smile and entered and began to retrive his things . She swung her legs back and forth and blew raspberries with her lips. She was bored . Suddenly across the hall , a dazzling white flash blasted through the door . She tilted her head .

" DAMMIT!" Someone cried. " WE NEARLY HAD IT ! " Another groaned . She slid down the seat and waddled down the hall . To where the door with the pretty lights stood .

" Heh-woah?" She muttered , pushing the door , which was slightly agape already which made her only to fall forward and she landed on her face whom met with the carpet . The room filled with the silence .

" What in the world?" . " Oh my days?! ".

Mia groaned sorely and someone lifted her to her feet. "

Are you alright pumpkin? " A red headed women asked her . She nodded rubbing her sore nose . A man with round spectcles knealt by the women , both gazing at her .

" Who might you be ? " He asked . She swallowed and thought for a second , remembering what Grandad taught her . She exstened a nervous hand

" I'm Mia Na-cissa Malfoy , how you do ". They laughed unrealised from her broken English of the name she had stated . The man shook her hand

" I'm Harry and this is my wife Ginny " Mia looked at both of them .

" Wait darling ,did you say Malfoy ? " Ginny asked clicking on , Mia nodded seemingly unmoved by the name and it's dark reputation .

" What was the pwetty light ?" She asked gazing around the room . Harry laughed stiffly both bewildered and bewitched .

" Uh , that was us trying to do magic , new magic " He answered . She gasped

" What kind of magic ?" She wondered. They two stood up and Harry took a seat at his desk .

" Wanna see ? " Ginny asked , she picked her up and placed Mia on the desk and stood behind her so she wouldn't fall . Mia peered into a cauldran that sat in front of her , it was filled with crystal blue water and a single leaf floating on top.

" What is it ?" She asked .

" Well , you see there's this type of magic , that can turn a petal into an animal, like a fish , now this is not a petal but , we are trying to make as though it can do the same magic " Mia raised an eyebrow, her Malfoy 'I can do that better than you ' look appearing .

"Sounds verwee easy" She stated .

" She's a Malfoy alright " Ginny joked . Harry laughed .

" It does , but; here's the cool part not only can it turn into a little fish but turn back into the leaf , see usually the petal dies and you have to connect to a someone , but this , makes it slightly imortal , kinda " Harry explained looking into the pot . Mia gazed at him

" A fishy that won't go to sleep? " . Ginny nodded

" Yes , exactly ".

" But what if he's tried ? " Mia asked .

" He won't " Harry answered .

" Does he eat fishy food ? "Harry shook his head to the little curious girl .

" He won't have too , cause it's only a leaf " He stated .

" But when it's a fishy , daddy says that all animals eat food , like cows eat grass , wont a fish need to eat , so it won't get hungry and go to sleep ? " Mia stated . Ginny and Harry stared at each other .