Chapter 15 - He wants me to hug Malfoy.

Ginny straightened Harry's jacket .

" You'll be fine , just be your lovely self and they'll adore you , they already do " She smiled . He let out a stiff breath .

" I know , I know " Albus wondered up to his dad and tugged on his leg . Harry knelt down to his youngest son's level .

" Could you do me a favour dad " He whispered . Harry nodded and pushed up his glasses . He ushered his father closer , Harry played along , came close enough so only he could hear him . Albus swallowed . " Give Mia's dad a hug for me " Harry thought of it and internally gagged .

" Uh I don't think I could do that , why do you want me to hug Malfoy ? " Harry whispered in reply.

" Because you say , give it to Mia and so he can pass it on , you know ? " He said matter-of-fact-ly , that almost made Harry feel like an idiot .

" Why not , I'll hug aunt Hermione and she can pass it on " Albus thought for a second and shrugged .

" Whatever floats your boat " Then he scampered off . Ginny stood for a second , with her hands on her hips , very curious of the two .

" What was that about ? " She asked as Harry rose to his feet again . He shrugged .

" He wants me to hug Malfoy " He answered and got a laugh out of Ginny's facial expression .

" Could you imagine ? " She gaped . " Right , I'm gonna talk to Ted , see if he's got everything under control then we can go " Harry nodded . She walked off .

He glanced to the mirror , trying to flatten his hair , which seemed to be never tidy .

" Right " He breathed and walked into the living room to say bye to Albus and Teddy .

****

" How do I look ? " Draco asked Mia as she sat on the bed , with her legs kicking and he stood at the mirror . She waved her hand for him to come over . So he did what he was told . " So ? " She placed a hand on her chin and stood up on the bed .

" Give me a turn " She said and he spun slowly with his hands out . She snapped her fingers as he finished , she gotten an idea , all she needed was a light bulb above her head to finish her look . He laughed as she crawled off the bed and onto the floor and raced over to his closet .

" You better not be rummaging through my drawers and mess them all up again " He placed his hands on his hip . She retrieved what she needed and got back on the bed . He standing still in the same place. She placed it over his neck , barely and Draco recognised it as a dark green scarf .

" There , perfect " She clapped her hands . He grinned brightly .

" Am I handsome now ? " He asked curving a blonde eyebrow .

" Very handsome " She answered with a giggle . He picked her up so she was facing him . She was playing with his black tie .

" Are you going to be good for Granny and Granddad ? " He asked politely . She nodded and looked up at him placed her two tiny hands on the sides of his face .

" Are you gonna be could for the Queen " He let out a short laugh , but noticed she was being serious.

" Yeah we need to talk about , how Hermione is not the Queen , if you say it again her already bushy head will get bigger " He said walking out the room .

" How ? " Mia asked wrapping her arm around his neck .

" It's called a ego , it's an expression for someone who thinks highly of themselves , a little too much"