Chapter 18 - Well Miss Anderson It Was Very Nice to Meet You

" Then what happened dad ! " Albus said edging himself closer to his father as Harry performed a story in the middle of his office as , Albus and Mia sat on the desk amazed .

" Uncle Ron , who was by far the baby I had ever seen , nearly peed his knickers when the giant spider starting speaking , we tried talking but he wasn't having it " He raised his wand and created red spoke that created the giant beast , the gasped and watched in awe . " We were stuck in the forest , completely out numbered " The lights go out in the room , the kids let out a squeal . " We were done for " He said with dramatic flare . " With thousands of beady eyes staring at us , their teeth snapping and flying venom everywhere " Mia grabbed Albus's arm with fear , the boy smirked . " Their was no escape in sight " Their air grew cold and Albus and Mia sat on the edge of the desk , dying to know the ending . " SUDDENLY " He cast two headlights in the room . " The enchanted car comes out of nowhere , alive and raging through the forest , we jump in and it go at least 100 miles per-hour " They gasp as the smoky beast charges after the car . " We thought we were safe but thousands of legs charge after of us " Then more and more smoky spider charge after the car .

" Harry I- Aaa! " Ron who entered the room , got one glimpse of the spiders and jumped for his life , landing on his behind on the floor . Albus and Mia roared with laughter. Harry turned the lights back on and looked to his friend .

" A'right there mate , enjoy your trip " Harry smirked , lowering his hand pulling his redheaded and red faced friend up from the carpet . Ron adjusted his jacket . And cleared his throat .

" List? "Was all he said and Harry leered brightly and walked over to the desk into his never ending cabinet .

" O'right uncle Ron? " Albus asked , it was then Ron noticed his Godson and someone else .

" Not bad son, who's this ? " He looked to Mia who let go of Albus's arm and looked to Ron , who she found terribly fascinating , she'd never seen red hair that bright in her life , well other than Rose .

"This is my best mate Mia " Ron thought for a second.

" Mia as in Rose's friend , Mia ?" He asked . Harry stood back with the list in hand.

" Yer, she's sweet huh , she'll be joining the programme "

It was Universal known that Hermione Granger was the brains of the Golden Trio and Harry Potter the leader but Ron Weasley had gift . He was a detective and found and saw quite a few faces in his work and he certainly no idiot , whatever Malfoy believed . Ron Weasley was smart , sarcastic and just as stubborn as Hermione and Harry combined . He looked to the little girl who was staring just as curiously at him . Now he would say she resembled someone in his past but he couldn't see really , her bouncy red curls and silver eyes were very distracting .

" What's your full name love ? "

Now it was also Universal known that Malfoy's , no matter the age were brilliant liars and could convince a snake he was a horse ;they were so manipulative . Mia who admired the handsome red head before could tell that Potter , was looking at her worriedly , almost the same look her grandparents would get when people ask who she was in public . Now she knew the man was smart , he would be if he worked in Hermione Granger's castle . So without a whim nor a deep worried stare she opened her mouth before Harry could .

" Mia Anderson " She answered beautifully and smoothly that it almost frightened Harry . " We are actually related Sir " Harry's green eyes grey bigger .

" Are we ? " Ron looked at her strangely , he'd never heard of an Anderson in his life .

" Yes sir , see your dad's brother and my granny's sister , got married and their child had a niece who named their son Gerald , who is my cousin , who's aunty is Dianna , my mum and she's a Weasley and my dad is a muggle named Anderson , John Anderson , then here I am " Everyone stared . " Something like that " She added taking a drink of a cup of water Harry gave her earlier.