Chapter 36 - Mia Fesses Up

(👆🏼music to set the mood, enjoy)

"I like them both" Mia sighed.
"You can't like them both, just pick one" Hermione answered her.
"You mean pick a name or pick a side because right now that's what it looks like" Scorpios answered.
"Reena, mother of all goddess or daisy, the flower a cow eats" Draco said, adding disgust to the name.
"Don't undermine my name, I like Daisy, I'm trying to stick with the flower theme, Hermione-Rose" Hermione scoffed.
"Yes, they are beautiful names but as is Reena " He answered.
"Reena is pretty badass " Scorpios said. Draco pointed to Scorpios.
"See"
"What about Reena Daisy Malfoy or Daisy Reena Malfoy , make one the middle name" Suggested Mia.
"But we wanted Nymphadora to be the middle name" Hermione said.
"Well then Reena Daisy Nymphadora Malfoy" Mia replied.
"No , cause I don't want her to have seventy two middle names like you" Said Hermione. Draco and Mia looked hurt.
"That was uncalled for" said Mia.
"look you're going to have to settle on something because by this rate; the baby is going to be born and in a Hogwarts by the time you pick a name, ever heard of a word called compromise?" Scorpios wondered.
"Alright cheeky we get the point" Draco laughed.

It's New Years ; Mia and Scorpios have invited Albus and Rose over for the grand celebration while Draco and Hermione go to Ginny and Harry's. A roar from the fireplace gives them the signed that someone is here and that someone is Albus.
He's paler and tired from the full moon of the days previous. But his famous leer never leave his face.
"Ola Malfoy's! Who's ready for some drinking and partying!" He whooped sarcastically. "Which is what I would've said if I had a life but alas here I am for a night in with the fam" He wrapped his arm around Hermione's shoulder.
"Alright Albus?" Draco asked with a sense of seriousness seeing the boys appearance.
"Fan-Dooby-tastic, you know if your going to name the baby, Al-ison is always on the table" He winked.
"I'll keep that in mind" Draco mused.
"Happy New Year!" Another voice boomed from the fire and landed with a soft thump . Hermione raced over and hugged Rose tightly.
"Happy New Year darlin" She kissed her daughter .
"How are you mum?" Rose asked her.
"I believe the expression is
Fan-dooby-tastic " She looked to Albus who was throwing peanuts, which he found on the table, at Draco.
"That's right , Scorp!" He threw the snack only for Scorpios to catch with his mouth and call out with his goal.
"Now your okay now?" Hermione asked Rose. "If you need us, just gives us a call or owl or whatever and we'll be right there okay" Hermione hugged all her children as did Draco and they left the teens.
"When the cats away , the mice will play" Albus grinned rubbing his hands together.
"4 hours to midnight" Rose added.
"4 hours of fun" Scorpios grinned.
"Let the party commence" Mia smiled and they all raced to the kitchens.

Bursting in, terrifying the living day lights out of the elves.
"Sorry dears, needing food" Mia smiles gently. The elves wave her off and start packing platefuls for them and placing their endless feast on the dining table, making their bellies grumble . From roast beef to strawberry cheesecake.
"Okay,okay I've got a good one, snog marry avoid, Filtch-Voldy-troll" Mia said proudly. They all groaned in response.
"Not fair" Rose sighed.
"Alright fine, if it's to hard, snog marry avoid, Bob-Theo-Scorp" Replied Mia and the boys 'oooo'd in response.
"Avoid Theo, cause he gets on my nerves, kiss my bestie Bob and of course marry this guy, he's made out of husband material" Albus quipped making them all life.
"Bromance Is real" Cried Scorpios. "Alright Mia, can't back out of this one, snog marry avoid, Harry-Ron-Neville" The table goes in a uproar.
"Oh gosh, no, I can't ..but" She sighed. "I refuse to loose" She stated strongly
"Life's not a Quddich game mama , you need to play to win, so play!" He replied.
"Avoid Harry because Ginny would kill me, marry Neville cause he's adorable and snog Ron, cause he's hot" Replied Mia rather too quickly.
"Mia, could've speared me the details of your feelings toward my father" Rose said pushing away her yum-yum.
"Oh and saying my dad was the sexiest wizard alive, isn't to far!?" Asked Mia.
"It was in witch weakly! I was only stating a fact!" Rose replied both as loud as the other.
" ALRIGHT!" Roared Albus. "Listen up!, it's two hours till midnight!" He added pointing to a clock.
"Wonder what the sexiest wizard alive is up to?" Quizzed Scorpios comically, making Rose glare at him and Mia laugh.