Chapter 30 - A Blur of Red Fury

After Chang had made plans with Mia, timetable and such, she left for Hogwarts

After Chang had made plans with Mia, timetable and such, she left for Hogwarts. Returning, with answers to a question that had dragged unanswered for too long. In secret, Mia grieved. Perhaps it was in Malfoy genes that one does not show their true emotions in front of others because although of the loved filled childhood, Mia still didn't show her emotions. Ones that were negative anyway. Returning to Hogwarts with a normal expression, Rose , Albus and Scorpios asked her how she was after losing her mother, she was doing much better . Scorpios was especially gentle toward her, always offering advice and quite frankly gave the best hugs. Bob Goyle, now a great friend of four, had been very kind and split toffee flavoured chocolate frogs, that his father shipped him through the mail, with her.
******************************

Malfoy and Hermione returned home. Exhausted in more ways than one. She held his hand as they walked into the large house, that now after saying goodbye to Mia, seemed emptier and lonelier than usual.
"I have an idea" Hermione smiled with her wonderful thought. She turned and wrapped her arms around him. He raised his, his hands gently tracing her face, pushing her hair back to it lay behind her ears. He looked down with a smile.
"How about, I order from Dean's restaurant, get our favourites and then we just have a quiet evening all too ourselves, just me and you" She said with a smile. Draco could never, in his entire life, refuse that smile.
"Sounds heavenly" He sighs. She leaned into his touch and pressed a kiss on his hand. Just a small moment were each person enjoyed the others company.
"You really like me don't you" She grinned, pressing her teeth down on her bottom lip.
"Granger, we are married for Salazar's sake" He shook his head, scrunching his eyebrows.
"But you like me" She repeated.
"No" He said deadpan, she looked at him hurt." I love you" He purred smoothly. That smile returned accept w
It was taken away with a kiss by her husband, who pulled her tightly to him.

During all the stress, the couple had forgotten about the time they kept for each other. Draco sadly had forgotten the last time they'd had a moment like this. To busy doing other things and life being life really. So now, while they had the peace and quiet, he kissed her a little better, a little stronger, a little more romantic. She gladly took it, she was on her tiptoes while he bent his knees slightly to reach her. He ran his hair through her brown curls, the moved and blended with each other so perfectly. They both missed it. Once they broke apart, a smile was on both of there faces. The hunger set in and they lay in bed all day, watching movies and eating till they were full.

****************************

As Mia entered her Hospital room. The scent of flowers and freshly cut grass entered her nostrils and made her grin from ear to ear. Bumble-bee's and butterflies flew across the painted walls. Their was even a sense of summer, warm and happiness when she stood next to the bed. Outside the skies were grey and misreable spits of rain hit the pavements below. Here she smiled, even if it was to recieve her first set of medication. DRaco and Hermione told her to stay in bed, while they went to Dean Thomas's to get lunch for the three of them.Mia sat in silence, not wanting to disturb the other three patients in the room. A man was sleeping across from her, all she could really see was the top of his head, which was covered in red hair. Beside him was a women was in a spell inflicted comma and was yet awakened by it. Beside Mia, was the boy Chang had mentioned, though he mostly watched Quddich on a small tv screen occasionally, quite literally roaring at it but he was now napping, it was very silent, snores here and there but silent non-the-less.