Chapter 41 - Our Last Train

"Rose darling, please the perfume, you've put on half the bottle" Ron sneezed.
"Sorry dad, just-"
"Just wants to smell nice for Scorpios don't you Rosie" Albus smirked ruffling her red curls.
"Shut up, you're just sour because Seamus said Verity wasn't allowed to date you!" Snarled Rose.
"Oh how you wound me, hurry up short stack by the speed your going , you'll be taking to the platform by a bunch of skeletons" He snorted. He put his trunk on his shoulder with his broom in the other hand.
"Albus you're going to put out your back again" Harry said seeing the half a ton trunk resting on the beater's shoulder.
"Dad, I'm fine-I'm better that fine, I'm great the first time in a long time I'm great" He smiled. But Harry replied in a whisper.
"I know what the healer said-"
"Dad, 6 times, half the turns, it's bloody brilliant" Albus whispered in return. "I know your cranky because I'm a man now but It's Lils first year!, so cheer up" He added louder.
"Are you really wearing perfume for Scorpios?" Ron's nose wrinkled. Rose face-palmed.
"Ronald, leaver her be, come on your mum will go crazy if we don't get everybody in the cars" Pansy defended and winked too Rose. Taking Rose and Ron outside to the cars.
"Here you are dear, left your jumper" Ginny handed Albus his 'A' sweater, which Mia called his 'Ass' sweater when he was being particularly annoying.
"Thanks mum" Albus kissed her cheek.

"That's Hermione and Draco, c'mon" Ginny ushered them all out. Hermione was driving, she the only one with a license. It was a rather expensive car, a Mercedes to be in fact, that was a dark black colour that showed a shimmer in the sun, much like the Malfoy's themselves. Draco had his hands on the car too it seemed, with a extended back seat and car boot as well, even extending the front seat so that Finlay was in his car chair between Hermione and him. Albus and Rose grinned widely of the sight of them as the door opened and the handsome blond/blonde's popped out. Hermione climbed out with Draco, leaving the doors open and undisturbed Finlay who was fast asleep in his chair. Albus's mood was so grand in fact that he upon embracing Mia lifted her up so she was a full foot off the ground and was quite surprised. Scorpios kissed Rose's cheek and surprisingly got no outraged father attacking him for it.
"Excited?" Asked Rose.
"Seeing everybody, yes, homework, no" Shook Mia's head as she answered and made the small group laugh. "Is that a tall , handsome ginger I see?" She gazed behind them.
"Well, this is the burrow Mia , it's not rare" Smirked George who was approaching the group and hugged Mia. "How are you kid?" He ruffled Scorpios's hair.
"Alright Georgie, how about you ?" He asked.
"I'm grand Scorp, Healer Chang has given me the all clear" George whispered the last part to Mia. She wished she could give the same news to him.
"George I'm so happy for you" She grinned and then quickly added. "Seven new products just this week eh?"
"Oh yes, seven, brand new, never before seen" He winked. "How's the bf?" He said girlyish.
"Handsome and brilliant as ever" Mia quipped. Albus stirred beside her "But only if he was ginger he'd be perfect" Mia teased scrunching her nose and biting down on her tongue.
"Well if it's ginger you want, I'm single" Hugo joined, looking grown up and very handsome, his brown eyes sparkling. Rose rolled her eyes and Albus sniggered.
"Now , Now Hugo behave yourself" Mia said smiling.
"I usually do, must be you , you're a bad influence" He teased putting his arm around her shoulders.
"How was Romania, how was Charles?" Mia asked quickly, missing seeing the face of the boy-correctiom, young man .
"Really good, says you lot showed come up and visit, Rosie he's keeping a special shove for you, dragon nest always need cleaning" He mused. Rose glared at him. "Did you hear about Teddy and Victore?" He asked Mia and Scorpios who shook their heads. "Getting hitched eh, saw coming a mile off" He smirked. "Those two were glued at the hip since Hoggy"
"That's incredible" Scorpios answered.
"Sure is" Mia added. "You coming to the platform?" She looked to George and Hugo.
"Can't George is dropping me off at the new Romanian port key" Hugo answered.
"Come on kids, let's go" Said Hermione.
"It was good seeing you" Mia hugged both Hugo and George.