Chapter 32 - The Brown Eyes Of Hermione Granger

Mia looked to her shoes.

Sitting on the steps with Albus as the distant roaring of there father's voices echoed in Luna's office.

"A WEEK POTTER!, ONE WEEK AND THEN I FIND OUT MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN IN A FREAK ACCIDENT!"

"FREAK ACCIDENT, HOW DARE YOU!, MY SON WAS ATTACKED!"

"ALL THE MORE REASON I SHOULD'VE KNOWN!"

Albus and Mia were not looking at each other. Both blamed themselves for getting the other in trouble. The funny thing was, they were not scared of Hogwart's consequences but were terrified when Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter appeared in Luna's office screaming at each other. It was under no illusion to Albus that Mia felt guilt ridden. He tried everyway to talk to her, all he really wanted was his friend back.

"WHY WAS THIS PERSON ALLOWED IN THE SCHOOL, IF YOU WERE AWARE OF HIS CONDITION!"

"THAT WASN'T A PERSON, IT WAS A CHILD, THE SAME AGE AS OURS!, WATCH YOUR TONGUE!"

"I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!, MY CHILD COULD HAVE DIED AND I GET TO KNOW A WEEK LATER AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OKAY WITH THAT, NO I DON'T THINK SO!"

"OH SOD OFF MALFOY, GO COMPLAN TO HERMIONE LIKE YOU USUALLY DO, GO GET YOUR WAY AGAIN, SHOWING PUPPY DOG EYES TO HERMIONE THE SAME WAY YOU DID TO YOUR FATHER WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD!"

"HOW DARE SPEAK ABOUT MY WIFE LIKE SHE'S SOME WEAKLING!, SHE IS JUST AS FURIOUS AS I AM, IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE FACT SHE'S CLEANING UP THE AURUR'S DEPARTMENT'S RECENT MESS, SHE'D BE HERE SCREAMING AT YOU TOO!"

With each screamed word the children winced.

"I really don't want to go in there" Albus sniffed. Both of them were watery eyed and red nosed.

"I can't even look at my dad's face" Mia answered. Albus was just happy to hear her voice again.

"We'll have each others back's though right" Albus said, scooting a little closer to her. She wiped her eyes with her sleeve and nodded.

"Always" She smiled faintly, resting her head on his shoulder. He rested his on hers,

"Please gentlemen is there no way we can do this calmly?" Luna's voice was heard.

"NO!" They both cried in unisons.

"Well at least they agreed on something" Albus joked and made him and Mia giggle a little.

The door opened suddenly and both children turned their heads over their shoulder to see a very calm Luna.

"Come in children, I think you can help me out" She beckoned, they stood from the stone steps, Mia was so worried about her scrutiny she stuck close to Albus, who was doing the same. But he was just glad his mother wasn't there.

Albus closed the door. Both him and her hiding behind Luna's starry night robes.

"Now, let's try this again shall we?" She said and moved so that the children's shield, from agitated fatherly glares, was gone. Albus and Mia gulped.

"Mia" Draco called, she looked to Albus and then back to her father and walked over to him. Albus walked to his father, standing beside him as Harry sat on the corner of Luna's desk.

Draco had been to angry to sit, he paced the floors and so stayed standing, Mia by his side.

"Why not you begin Malfoy, without interruption" Luna looked to Harry, who rolled his green eyes.

"I find it outrageous, that here I am sitting at home, thinking my child is safe, when a week, a week!"

"Yes Malfoy, we realise the time scale!" Harry scoffed.