Chapter 3: Hosts for the lurking slimes

Lincoln was sitting on the couch watching his favorite ghost hunter t.v. series, "the academy of really good ghost hunters" or "ARGGH!"

Lincoln: awesome! Hunter spector, you've done it again!

Hunter spector: (on t.v.) case of the haunted painting has been solved! Well fellow ghost hunters that's it for our show, stay tuned for next week's new episode. Don't miss it or you'll be left in the dark, ARGGH!!!

The show was over as it showed the end credits.

Lincoln: that was a great show. I can't wait for next week's episode.

Lincoln then heard a cry for help upstairs, lisa's cry.

Lisa: (scared) HELP! ASSISTANCE! PLEASE ASSISTANCE-MMPH!!! MMMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!

Lisa's cries became muffled, then it became very silent as lincoln heard nothing else after that. Going into protective brother mode, lincoln gets off the couch and head upstairs.

Lincoln: hold on lisa I'm coming to help you!

Narrator: with lori.

In lori and leni's room, the first oldest was laying on her bed, texting on her phone nonstop. Lori was sending text messages to her boyfriend, bobby santiago. Though he moved far away, their love remained stronger than ever. Lori sighed as she continued to  text bobby remembering their good times together when he used to live in royal woods but failed to notice a trail of light blue slime coming out of the vents and slithering on the wall near lori's bed. Getting closer, the slime hoisted itself off the wall and lashes itself on lori's shoulder. Turning her eyes away her phone to the light blue slime covering her shoulder and now moving to her arm, lori had a terrified look on her face as she let out a loud scream.

Narrator: with luna.

In luna and luan's room, the rocker was relaxing on her beanbag chair, strumming her guitar while she was humming the song "light em up" by fall out boy. As luna was in her own thoughts, the purple slime oozed on down from the top vents to the floor but luna didn't notice it. The slime began to lurk its way toward luna, getting closer and closer until it lashes itself on luna's left leg. Luna opened her eyes out of her train of thought as she felt something crawling up her leg. Luna then looked at the purple slime covering her legs and moving up to her hips in mere moments. Luna started to freak out as she tried to pull the slime off her legs but the second she did, the slime attached itself to luna's hands spreading to her arms in mere moments. Luna was struggling to get the purple slime off her but the slime wouldn't budge as it continues to spread all over her body.

Luna: (struggling) ugh! Aaagghh!!! Get it off! Get it off me! (Falls to the floor) g-gotta get help.

Luna crawls toward the door to get some help from her siblings as the slime continues to spread.

Narrator: with lana.

In lola and lana's room, the tomboyish  twin was taking care of her pets. Lana had just fed her pet frog hops and her pet snake el diablo, and got most of the reptile pets to go to bed. As lana was playing with her toys, the dark blue slime dropped down from the vents to the floor. Lana had her back turned, unaware of the creeping slime getting closer behind her. Lana noticed a shadow looming over her as she turned around and screamed as she saw the slime creature. The dark blue slime lashed out at lana, but the six year old dodged it and ran toward her room door. She managed to open it, but before she could get away, the dark blue slime already caught her. Lana tries to get away from the slime but it was covering her legs up in mere seconds as it continues to spread over the six year old's body. Lana had tears in her eyes as she tried to call for her siblings for help.