Chapter 17: An eerie fog in royal woods-Enter the black mist

The scene cuts to lincoln playing cops and robbers with lana. Lincoln was the robber and lana was the cop. Lincoln was running towards his room, he was caught by lana, who was wearing her black shades, her fake police badge and had a water gun in her hand.

Lana: FREEZE DIRTBAG!

Lincoln: you'll never take me alive copper!

Lincoln tries to get away but lana shot lincoln with her water gun in the back. Lincoln then fakes being injured.

Lincoln: (fakes being hurt) my back! I'm hit! My life is over, foiled again! To death I fall, aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

After his fake dying scream, lincoln falls to the floor, playing dead.

Snickering, lana walks up lincoln and sprays him with water.

Lana: alright linc, get up.

Lincoln gets up and quickly grabs lana's water gun and aims the gun at her. Lana puts her hands up.

Lincoln: (grins) now the tables have turned, haven't they?

Then lincoln felt metal press against the left side of his head. He slowly looks to the side to see luna with black shades and a black water gun, smirking at lincoln.

Luna: you make one false move and your brain guts will be exploded everywhere mate.

Lincoln drops the water gun and puts his hands up as lana brings out her fake handcuffs. She slaps the cuffs on him as lana and luna takes lincoln to luna and luan's room, where they put him in a fake jail made out of a huge cardboard box.

Lana: thanks for the backup, officer luna. You really saved me there. (Smiles)

Luna: it was nothing lil sis.

Lincoln: (grabs the cardboard bars) curses foiled again.

Just then, luan stormed in the room with a panicked look on her face.

Luan: guys! You have to come quick, something's going on outside!

Lana takes lincoln out of his cardboard prison and takes off the cuffs as she, lincoln and luna follow luan downstairs.

The four loud siblings see lori, leni, lynn, lucy, lola, lisa, lily, rita and lynn Sr all looking out the windows in the living room.

Lincoln: hey what's wrong guys?

The family turns to lincoln, luna, luan and lana with horrified looks.

Lynn Sr: (scared) I don't know son... you might wanna take a look for yourself...

Lincoln, luna and lana begin to head over to the window to only gasp in shock and terror.

Outside wasn't their averagely normal neighborhood, it was their averagely normal neighborhood surrounded and shrouded in a mysterious black fog.

Lincoln: what the heck?

Lana: what's with all of this fog? It was sunny a few seconds ago.

Luna: yeah dudes. What gives?

Just then, the news came on tv. The whole loud family headed for the couch, eyes completely focus on the tv.

News reporter woman: this is royal woods news with a major warning. It seems that a large body of black fog has cast a giant shadow throughout royal woods. This is a type of fog we're not familiar with and where it came from remains a mystery. The complete thickness of this fog is close to showing complete darkness, rendering everyone's sight useless, citizens are advised to stay in their homes for their safety or if they're on the road or downtown, stay where you are and the royal woods police investigation squad will come assist you. If not, the symbi-warriors will help us out and figure out what's the cause of this fog of darkness, this is royal woods news signing off.