Chapter 4: The Awakening-the slime is revealed to be a symbiote

(I hope you like the picture I drew and put for this chapter, enjoy. Now on with chapter 4!)

It was dark. It was nothing but a black void, an endless shroud of darkness filled with echoes as a female voice began to call out to lincoln.

Voice: (quietly) lincoln...

Lincoln: wh-what...?

Voice: lincoln...

Lincoln: (hears the female voice, but couldn't see her through the black void of darkness) hello! Anybody here?! Who's there?!

Voice: lincoln...

Lincoln: (yells) WHERE ARE YOU?! WHERE AM I?! WHY AM I HERE?! WHY IS IT SO DARK?! I CAN HEAR YOU BUT I CAN'T SEE YOU! TELL ME WHERE OR WHO YOU ARE!

Voice: don't leave us lincoln...

Lincoln: (confused) what?

Voice: please don't leave us lincoln...

Lincoln: (frustrated and scared) what are you talking about?!

Voice: please...bond with us lincoln...

Lincoln: bond with you?

Voice: please lincoln bond with us. Don't leave us please lincoln...lincoln (voice echoing faintly) lincoln...

Lincoln then slowly wakes up to his older sister lori calling his name trying to wake him up.

Lori: Lincoln...lincoln!

Lincoln: (fully awakes, panicking) ah!
Lori I didn't it! I didn't it! Whatever it was I didn't do it, I swear! Please don't turn me into a human pretzel!

Lori: lincoln! Calm down! You're not in trouble!

Lincoln: (calm down) I'm not?

Lori: (rolls her eyes) no.

Lincoln: Okay. So what are you doing in my room?

Lori then had a scared look on her face.

Lori: lincoln...I'm not not in your room and neither are you. In fact, I literally don't think we're in our own home anymore!

Lincoln then looked around to see that lori was right, they weren't in their own home anymore. Instead, it was the inside of an abandoned building. The old broken furniture, the massive cob webs, the broken glass, and the horrible smell of the place.

Lincoln: where are we?

Lori: I literally don't know. The last thing I remember was myself having a texting conversation with bobby and then all of a sudden some slime monster attacks me and I black out.

Lincoln: oh yeah! I remember that. I thought it was a nightmare and...and (screams) Aaaaah!

Lori: what?! What is it?!

Lincoln: (points to lori) lori...I think you're...you're wearing the slime!

Lori looks down at herself, her eyes widening in shock. Instead of her usual clothing, she has on the light blue slime in the form of a slim, skin tight suit. Lori then let a out a scream.

Lori: (freaking out) AAAAAAAHHHH!!
IT'S ON ME! IT'S LITERALLY ON ME! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!

Lori tries to pull the light blue slime suit off her body but to no avail as she felt pain in her skin trying to pull it off.

Lori: (winces in pain) ouch! It's not coming off! It's almost like its glued to my skin!

Lincoln looks down at himself, seeing that he too had the slime attached to him as well. Instead of his usual clothing, he had on an orange skin tight suit.