Chapter 36: Chimera Symbiote Rampages- Luan's inner demon fight

Domain Wolfe stares at the Berserk Risk in her Vemonized Chimera form with cold eyes as he wasn't afraid but intrigued by it.

Domain Wolfe: Hmmm... quite intriguing. You've been completely altered into quite the ultimate species.

Berserk Risk growled ferociously as she stomps towards Domain.

Berserk Risk: I WILL CRUSH YOU AND FEED YOUR REMAINS TO THE ANIMALS YOU TRIED TO HURT!!!

The Berserk Risk roared ferociously as she spreads her wings to fly, charging at Domain Wolfe, who quickly moved out of the chimera symbiote's path. Berserk Risk's snake shoulder eyes glowed a couple of symbiote like snakes shot out of the shoulder and surrounded Domain to try to devour him.

Domain Wolfe: Truly intriguing.

Domain pulls something out of his pocket, it looked like a sword grip as he presses a button, a blade of black and white energy shooting out of it as he begins to swiftly and effortlessly slice off the symbiote snakes heads one by one. Berserk Risk roared as she charges at Domain, aiming her right antelope armored shoulder looking to ram him.

Domain then turns to run with Berserk Risk on his tail, he runs faster towards the walls and makes a quick left as Berserk Risk collided with the wall with a large thud, destroying it.

Domain: Her strength... her speed... her drive on instinct... very intriguing.

Berserk Risk appeared out of the rubble of the wall, growling furiously at Domain Wolfe.

Berserk Risk: I'LL TEAR YOUR BODY AND SOUL INTO PIECES!!!

Domain Wolfe: (cold tone) Nothing shall stop me from fulfilling my goal, not even you....

The two charged at each other.

******

Meanwhile in another area of golden hybrid industries, Power Lynn was having her hands full with a symbiote empowered werewolf formerly known as her friend Ava Jones Aka Skull Lasher.

The two were delivering hard hitting offense to one another as Power Lynn was trying reason with her friend to snap her out of it while the transformed Skull Lasher is trying to tear her to shreds.

Power Lynn: Ava! Skull Lasher, listen to me! You have to fight this mutation inside you!

Transformed Skull Lasher: GRRRR.. BARK, BARK, AWWWRROOOOOO-OOOOOOOOO!!!!

The transformed Skull Lasher uses her metal claws to slice Power Lynn across the chest, making her stumble back against the wall as her mutated friend continuously slashes her across the chest and midsection.

Power Lynn: Gah! Ok, that's it!

Expanding her size and muscle mass, power Lynn pushes the transformed Skull Lasher back while charging at her, landing a couple of strong haymakers to the werewolf before picking her up and throwing her across the room into the wall.

Power Lynn: Skull Lasher, I know you're in there somewhere! You have to snap out of it!

The transformed Skull Lasher got up, shaking her head as she looks at Power Lynn for a moment in silence.

Power Lynn: This isn't you, you're not a monster. You're not Domain Wolfe's puppet, you've got to fight it!

The transformed Skull Lasher was silent for a moment until speaking in a slightly deep, raspy female voice.

Transformed Skull Lasher: Huff... Huff... Lynn... Huff-Huff... H-Help... Me...

Suddenly the collar around her neck beeped as it shocked the transformed Skull Lasher, who howled in pain as she stares at Power Lynn with a furious glare, roaring ferociously.