34

Toneri's POV

I walked into Hiashi's office and cautiously sat in a chair in front of his desk. "Did you get the necklace?" He asked in a menacing voice. "Yes sir" I replied "good. leave it on my desk. you can now marry my daughter" he said emotionlessly. "S-sir" I said "what is it?" he growled "w-well I was just wondering how we'll get married. I mean she really doesn't want t leave Naruto" I muttered. "well. I would have to threaten her maybe. or use someone special to her as bait or something" he pondered "I honestly don't want to do that Sir. yes I want to marry her but... I don't want it to ruin her life...." I said sadly. "Toneri" he said "y-yes?" I asked nervously "you don't have to marry her. although without this marriage. our two companies would fall out of partnership and your company would fall." He stated "r-right. just forget the question...I'll see myself out" I said walking out of his office.

I can't let my fathers company fall...we need this partnership... and I really do love Hinata but, I don't want to hurt her... I just want her to be happy and I know she's happy with Naruto... 

I'm just doing what Father tells me to do. It shouldn't matter al long as it helps our company! at least... that's what Father says. why am I only doing what he wants though... no matter.

Hinata's POV

"Sakura! Where's my necklace!" I cried running into her room "huh what?" she said shooting up from bed "I cant find my necklace" I panicked "oh. is it beside your bed?" she asked falling onto the floor "no I already looked in the studio too" I said "maybe it fell off somewhere in the penthouse" she suggested "I already looked everywhere" I sighed "everywhere?" she asked "everywhere" she confirmed.

"no, no, no, no, no,  no-" "Hina! it's okay we'll find it!" Sakura assured slipping her shoes on. "let's go" she said dragging me into the elevator "b-but your in your pajamas..." I stated. "oh. it's cool, I got extra clothes in my bag. cover me" she said slipping her pajama shorts off.  "SAKURA!" I yelled pressing all the buttons to make sure nobody walks in. "almost done" she said. "hurry" I whined "done!" she cheered tying her hair into a ponytail. 

"why on earth would you do that!?" I asked as the elevator doors opened "well I needed to get dressed right?" she shrugged "that's not even your school uniform" I stated "well we're not going to school today! we need to find your necklace" she noted pulling out another set of clothes.

"meaning you shouldn't wear your uniform. here take these and go change in the bathroom" she said pointing to the lobby bathroom. "and you couldn't change in there too?" I said "nope!" she chimed. "fine" I gave in and walked into the bathroom.

I shut the stall door and started to change into the clothes. it was ripped jean shorts, a long flowy, purple tank top, tall cat socks and violet converse.

"done" I said walking back to Sakura "awe your so kawaii~" she cooed. "Sakura..." I whined "it's okay honey we'll find the necklace. even if we go to jail for it" Sakura said rubbing my back. "soon" some kid said walking past us with a smirk. creeeppyy.

"Hina! we're here! what happened?" Naruto yelled running into the lobby "Naruto! I lost my necklace" I sulked "it's okay, we'll find it! right Sasuke?" Naruto said "yep" Sasuke replied walking over and talking to Sakura.

"Can you tell us what the necklace looks like?" Sasuke asked acting like a detective. "well it's a heart shaped locket, it has small blue diamonds around it and it's made of 24 carrot gold....it means so much to my mother and she entrusted it to me. and what did I do? I LOST IT" I cried.

"where did you last see it?" Sakura asked "um, yesterday? it was on me when Toneri was putting the Eiffel tower necklace on me...." I trailed off "that, THAT MOUTHBREATHER HE BETTER STEP ON A LEGO!" I yelled running outside and unlocking Sakura's car. "one! You watched stranger things again didn't you? and two! how on earth did you get my car keys?!" Sakura said sliding into the drivers seat and Naruto and Sasuke climbing in the back.

"I'm gonna kill him" I growled buckling my seatbelt, "no you wont" Sasuke said "just a little bit?" I asked "nope" he replied.

"where does he live?" Sakura asked "he lives in a rich neighborhood. not mine but I think it's called Emerald street?" I said, "alright" Sakura said and turned the corner.

{at Toneri's house}

"Toneri! open this door!" Sakura yelled banging on the front door. "hello?" A woman asked angrily opening the door. "where's Toneri?" Naruto growled "he's at the Hyuga's why?" she asked crossing her arms. "thanks bye!" we all said climbing back into Sakura's car.

{now at the Hyuga's}

"Dad!" I yelled storming through the house. "Hina!" Hinabi yelled running down the stairs. "Hinabi, where's dad?" I asked "he was talking about some sort of lockdown? safe thingy? I'm not sure but he went somewhere with Toneri a little while ago.

"...did he have moms locket?" I asked "oh uh. I think so? he was holding a heart necklace but I don't know if it's moms. why?" Hinabi asked "Toneri stole moms necklace" I sighed "what?! he can't do that!! that's stealing" Hinabi gasped "I know and that's why I'm going after him.  "aren't you over reacting though? Dad said something about high security. you could get arrested" Hinabi stated "Hinabi. Toneri stole from me. that's moms necklace, I can't just let it go so easily" I responded walking to the door. "you got anything?" Naruto asked waiting at the car.

"no. Hinabi stay here. we're going to find them." I waved and we all got back in the car, heading to the only high security bank in Konoha. 

"if we get arrested It's your fault" Sasuke sighed "dually noted" Sakura giggled driving into the unground parking lot.

"alright! everyone out we're about to form a plan on the wall with the chalk I have in the trunk" Sakura said "why do you carry chalk around in your car?" Naruto asked "stop asking questions and think of a plan!" Sakura demanded pulling a box of chalk out of the car.

"okay so we're here" Sakura said drawing a circle on the brick wall, "and the place the necklace is being held is here" she finished drawing a square two feet above the circle. "Sakura you have no idea what your doing do you?" I laughed "not a clue!" she smiled casually throwing the chalk.

"come with me. I took a hacking class over the summer and know how to hack into security cameras" Sasuke said as we all ran up the stairs. "why would you take a hacking class?" Naruto asked "why not" Sasuke replied.

"so the security room is usually on the first floor and since we're almost out of the underground parking we're almost there" Sasuke stated "okay" Sakura trailed off.

"look! the first floor!" Naruto exclaimed pushing the door open. "okay. there should be a lot of security guards around" I muttered. "okay we'll have to sneak around like ninjas" Naruto grinned "cool!" me and Sakura whisper cheered. 

"sshhh" Naruto and Sasuke shushed.

we crept around the corner and had a clear view of the control room. our current mission is to get in there and then make our way to the safe moms necklace is in without getting arrested.

/////////////////

hello! welcome -v- anyway. I was wondering if I should hold off on this book a little bit? not for long but just long enough for me to finish my other minor books and then when I'm done with those I can really focus on this book and produce better chapters. so hold off or no?

BAI!!!