Modest Oblivion - Book 6 (Larry Stylinson AU)

Fame comes at a price what will happiness really cost?

A lot can happen in five years, nothing is sacred and no one is safe. Love, death and deception are a dangerous game... especially when the whole world is watching. The boys are almost finished writing a new album. There's a baby and the media are edging closer, Harry and Louis are tested as they try to go back into the spotlight. The boys are faced with a tumultuous ride, Niall has fallen off the wagon and they band together to keep him from falling apart. Just like Harry. Management have changed, the fans are hungry and the stakes have never been higher. But when one fan takes things too far, gets too close the boys are put to the ultimate test. Are secrets safe when the world is watching? Can they trust anyone? Can they trust each other?

Follow the One Direction boys as they continue their story in Modest Oblivion. Book 6 in the acclaimed and much loved original Fanfiction Series, Modest Series.

Copyright © 2013 - 2014 Jessica Polanco All Rights Reserved Worldwide No part of this E-book may be copied or sold.  All rights are reserved to the author. No part of this ebook may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.  

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either a product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events or locales is entirely coincidental. 

All Rights Reserved. ©