Dracarys

"Daka-lish"

"Daka-lish"

"Daka-lish"

Khushi - Arnav, your coffee.

Arnav - Thanks.

Shutting his laptop down and keeping it aside, he accepted the mug she offered and took a sip as she took a seat beside him on the couch with her tea, leaving twins' sippers on the table to cool.

"Daka-lish."

Both the parents looked at their twins riding their mechanical ponies in the study while throwing toys at each other during their play.

Arnav - Khushi, what are they saying?

Khushi - You too don't know!?

Arnav - No.

She looked at her daughters now suspiciously as he answered very casually with a small frown. They had been repeating this word since hours now but she hadn't been able to figure out its meaning.

Khushi - I thought it's some English word you taught them.

Arnav - I don't think it's an English word...but you always know what they're saying. I often failed to understand what they are saying but you always knew.

Khushi - Yes but for that it's important they speak my language, or any language at all. It seems they have just made up some word.

Arnav raised his brows at that passing Khushi his signature smirk. She only frowned to that but kept her cup on the table as he pulled her closer holding her by the waist.

Arnav - Like mother like daughters.

Khushi - What do you mean? And what are you doing? Leave me.

Arnav - You also made up some words so they don't understand us.

Khushi - That's because you are shameless. And if they catch any new word, you know they keep repeating it the whole day. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of family.

He pulled her into his arms further as she hit on his chest lightly. She turned her face away so instead of kissing her cheek he ended up kissing her shoulder. She quickly pushed him away and sat away from him.

Khushi - I need to make them drink their milk, rather trick them. *call twins* Arshi, Aarushi, come to Mumma.

They both quickly ran into her open arms and tried pushing the other out in order to win the full space. And then looking at each other with pouts, they again said it.

Arshi, Aarushi - Daka-lish

Their parents laughed as they passed each other a look. Arnav pulled them into his arms and kept them both in his lap between to kiss both his cuties. They laughed holding him as he tickled them. Khushi admired her babies and their Daddy.

Arnav - Now tell your Daddy, what is this Dakalis?

Arshi - Daka-lish daegen. Fuuu.

Aarushi - Fuuu.

Both blow into the air holding their hands up and Arnav Khushi had never been this confused in their life when it came to understanding their offspring.

Arshi - Daddy, I Daka-lish.

Aarushi - Me too. We fai (fly).

Khushi - Fly? What are you both saying? Make Mumma understand.

NK - Hey guys, what's up?

NK entered the study area as usually with a packet of chips in his hands and twins immediately jumped from Arnav to their favorite Chachu on the next couch. They just literally snatch the packet from him and start eating themselves.