Why They're Precious - Part 2

So I am back with another update. Nothing great, just an attempt for cuteness😁

Dedicated to both my babes @ArShi_Angel and @MitalChauhan8
Hope it's at least half upto your imagination 😚😚😚

Arshi ran in her Anji Bua's room followed by her sister Aarushi pushing a toy stroller with her Barbie kept inside. Originally it used to have a baby born which she gave to Arshi and Akshay to break. She prefers riding her Barbie around the house in that.

Anjali was sitting on her bed and looked at them entering. She smiled but her lips fell looking at the stroller in Aaru's hands and then at the twins.

She loved them a lot and to her they were just her own but sometimes she can't help but feel the lack of not having a child she bore and gave birth to. She touched her stomach, missing the child who was killed before it could even enter the world.

Her eyes moistened at the memory, not noticing she was the object of the little ones' observance.

They both climbed up on the bed and sat right in front of her. She wiped her eyes immediately and smiled at them.

Anjali - You both want to play with your Bua?

They looked at each other and blinked at her emptily.

Arshi - Anji Bua shad?

She drew in a breathe and nodded in denial, feeling quite emotional at their concern.

Anjali - No jaan. I'm alright.

Aarushi - Mumma shay lying no good. Vely bad. You lie na!?

She pointed her finger at her as in scolding and Anjali chuckled. She kissed their cheeks and then took them in her lap.

Anjali -  I was just feeling a little bit sad? Now I am fine.

Arshi - Why feel shad? Shum-one hut? Tell me. I shee then.✊

She smiled at her cuteness and cupped their hands in her own.

Anjali - No. Nobody hurt me. I was just sad, because, I don't have a baby.

Aarushi - A baby?

Anjali - Yes. A baby. Like You both are your Mumma's babies. Akshay is his Mumma's baby.

Arshi looked at Aarushi understanding not much but Aarushi was already pondering with her thumb and index finger on her chin. Then she jumped at sudden jerking Anjali away and leaned over the bed. She took her Barbie out of the stroller and holding it like a delicate newborn, she kept it in her aunt's lap.

Aarushi - Barbie mah baby, I give u. Now she uah baby.

Arshi frowned at that and then immediately jumped off and ran out of the room.

Anjali beamed at Aarushi and hugged her Barbie.

Anjali - Yes. She is my baby now. Thank you so much.

She pulled Aarushi too in her hug and then saw Arshi speed back into her room dragging a teddy along.

Arshi - Anji Bua, I got baby. Mah baby.

She put it on bed and pushed towards Anjali who now laughed a bit but picked it up in her arm and also asked Arshi to come to her.

Anjali - You are Buaji's cuties. You know that? You gave me these two babies.

She kissed them for the twins who smiled at each other in satisfaction for making Anjali happy.

Anjali - Now shall we play with my four babies?