A Princess Story

Hello peeps, Pari here.
Here I come with another update, dedicated to dear mist_and_myth
Have fun 💖

Cameras flashing, music playing, masses dancing, Dj blabbering, crowd cheering, spotlights wandering. That was the scenario at the biggest event of the year.

A shining black limousine stops at the red carpet. Two huge men in black suits open the doors. A little form clad in a pink gown appears behind the door. Her hair neatly done up, a tiara adoring her head. White gloves covering half of her arms and before she can jump down, two pairs of legs come to stand in front of her.

She looks up and beams at her father.

Arnav - Princess Aarushi, don't keep your little beautiful royal feet on the ground. I'm here to carry you.

He extends his arms to lift her up but she's pushed aside by another identical form behind her, fuming, visible clouds of smoke exiting her nose. Her teeth grit, her hands fisting. But she's not wearing the same clothes as princess Aarushi. She’s in simple black shorts and a white top.

Oh, the jealous evil twin sister of beautiful, graceful, ever so helpful princess Aarushi, loved by each and everyone of her dynasty.

Arshi - N me? No kai me? Sho badh.

But ah, luckily they had two people as parents. Apart from Daddy dearest, there was their Mumma too.

Khushi - Oh, of course shona. Mumma is here na, I'll carry my baby.

She jumps out of the limo and is readily carried by her mother while Daddy lifts up princess Aarushi in his arms. The family turns walks on the red carpet. Everyone cheering and shouting princess Aarushi. The bodyguards keeping the media away.

“Princess Aarushi, just one question please.”

“Princess Aarushi, just one interview please.”

And so it happened, the big hearted and generous princess Aarushi had mercy on the poor journalists.

Aarushi - Ok, one in-vu.

Arnav - But princess Aaru, the party is awaiting. All the other princesses are waiting for you.

Khushi - Yes, princess Odette is in her human form and waiting for you. If the party gets late she'll turn into a swan.

Aarushi - Mumma n Daddy...

She began very coolely, with the mannerful attitude of her highness.

Aarushi - Pathy sho much tam. They shtay sho long hea. We give in-vu and then go.

Arshi - They shtay, sho wat? We go in. Pathy waitig. No kea them.

Aarushi - No Alshi, a gud pinshesh o-waysh shee evi-one. N I m a gud pinshesh.

She shakes her head at the evil twin who twists her mouth, not caring about the common people.

Aarushi - U may shtat.

She motions to the girl with a mike in her hand.

Mitu - Hi, princess Aarushi. I'm Mital, and I'm a big fan of yours. I've brought many questions for you and your sister from your fans. So can I take your interview?

Aarushi - Yesh yesh. Come in.

They walk in with the guards escorting them safely inside the hall which is filled with Barbie princesses.

Everyone looks at her. They all bow and princess Aarushi too gives a small bow, still in the arms of her father.

Arshi - All theesh badh Babiesh, I do shum-thin badh and they all go n neva come.