What the Fuck

"Wat da fuck."

Everyone's eyes were drawn towards the toddlers sitting and playing with their toys as suddenly something that looked like a fight erupted between them. One pushed the other only to be pushed back. Each others' toys and bears were kicked away.

"Stop it you both!"

Though most of the family members were present in the hall, their mother was the first to intervene leaving her work of cutting veggies in the middle. She walked to both of them avoiding stepping onto one of their toys. Khushi flared her nose at them as she stood in front of them with her hands resting on her hips.

Aarushi - Wat da-

Arshi - ..fuck!

Khushi - You both! You are becoming naughtier day by day and this- this word, didn't I prohibit you from saying this bad word?

Nani - Khushi bitiya, from where do they learn such things? Nobody at home talks this way!

Khushi gulped feeling extremely embarrassed. She turned to Nani slightly.

Khushi - There is somebody actually! Their father. These two learn everything from him only including this.

Nani - Let him come down today, I'll scold him for his carelessness in front of children!

You'll scold him later Naniji but I'll see that Laad Governor now already!

Khushi - You two, come with me. If you don't listen to me, you'll be punished.

* * *

Khushi - I am done with you and your kids!

He looked up from the file in his hand to see his wife fuming and dragging their daughters inside the room.

Arnav - Aman, I'll call you later.

The first he did was cut the call and kneel to his daughters as they ran to him as soon their mother released their arms. He rubbed their back and eyed Khushi in query.

Arshi, Aarushi - Daddy

Arnav - What are you doing? Is this the way to behave with kids? You can't drag them like this!

Khushi - Arnav, you don't say anything. Because of you only they are becoming undisciplined, naughtier and spoilt. And from you only, they learn things and blurt them in front of everybody.

Arnav - They are so small. Whatever they say or do, I have told you many times not to let your anger out on them!

He stood up keeping both on the bed and kissed their cheeks. The hugged him pouting. She gritted her teeth at that. As always he'll just spoil them and not care to listen to her.

Khushi - You are right. I should not scold them. After all it's all your fault. They learn everything from you only. That day you said that phrase in front of them!

Arnav - Which phrase?

He raised his brows turning to her as she flared her nose at him.

Khushi - Don't be so innocent. You said what the and that f word. Everyone questions me from where they learnt it.

He looked at them as they giggle and he chuckled nodding in denial at his cute daughters. No matter what they do, they're his little innocent babies.

Khushi - Don't you smile at them. Scold them! Tell them not to say it ever again.

Arnav - Are you mad? You want to tell three years olds not to do something? It'd be like inviting them to do that!

Khushi - Then do whatever you want, explain it to them but make them stop.

Arnav - I can't reason with toddlers!

That's it. It irked her so much that it was always her who has to face embarrassment in front of family while Laad Governor refuses to be strict with them. She has to bear the consequences of his spoiling acts.

Khushi - Fine. Then do whatever you want. I'll go to Laxmi Nagar, let me know when your princesses learn to behave.

Arnav - You can't leave them alone. You know they can't stay without you.

Khushi - I know. But you won't stop spoiling them either, nor you let me be strict. So I'm not really left with an option.

He narrowed his eyes at her to which she grimaced and walked over to the cupboard for packing while their twins stared both pouting ever so cutely. Arnav went towards her and held her hand in order to stop her from packing.

Arnav - Khushi stop it. You aren't going anywhere.

Khushi - Leave my hand. I will go and you can't stop me.

She struggled to have her hand released from his grip but Arnav wrapped her into his arms instead. And seeing their parents play, twins laughed and clapped jumping around them. Arnav chuckled at his daughters.

Arnav - Ok fine. I'll try to make them understand.

She looked at him raising her brows in doubt. He left her and lifted twins onto the bed. They cupped his face

Arnav - Now listen carefully you both. I will be very angry if you even once more say what the fuck. Got it?

Arshi, Aarushi - Wat da fuck!

Even though he showed his big ASR eyes, his daughters were everything else than scared from him. Instead they started repeating it enthusiastically and hung to him wrapping their arms around his neck.

He smiled nodding in denial and looked at Khushi who crossed her arms below her bosoms in a challenging manner. He sighed and kept both onto the bed again.

Arnav - Arshi, Aarushi, it's bad. It's not good to say what the fuck baby. You-

Arshi, Aarushi - nawt gudh wat da fuck

He was already getting frustrated seeing Khushi's face when suddenly an idea popped his mind. He glared them with fake anger.

Arnav - I will scold you both badly if I ever hear you say What the fish again! What. The. Fish.

Arshi, Aarushi - Wat da......fish!?

Arnav - Fish.

They blinked at him repeatedly. He smiled now having confused them successfully.

Arnav - Yes sweetheart. I'll get fish for you both. A Goldfish. You want?

They gasped in excitement and immediately nodded pulling him onto the bed.

Arshi, Aarushi - Wat da fish. Wat da fish.

Khushi sighed in relief finally as he pleaded her through his eyes to accept this for now. At least they aren't saying fuck anymore.

Arnav - Mumma, help me na.

She looked at him as the trio was in the middle of a pillow fight. She hit her head. Not even once he can be the serious and responsible father she expects him to be. He'll always stay their sweet spoiling Daddy.

Aarushi - Mumma, cum. Piow faihth. (Pillow fight)

Seeing their cute innocent faces, she finally smiled forgetting their Daddy's flaws for now. Her babies were happy and wanted her to join the harmless pillow fight with their father. She wanted to enjoy this moment. So teaming up with the twins, the mother and her daughters beat up the father mercilessly creating a feathery mess in the room.