A Unique Raksha Bandhan

So here comes Raksha Bandhan special in advance.

Enjoy everyone 😚

It was the festival of Raksha Bandhan and Raizada house was enriched accordingly for the occasion. At first decorating only the home temple area had become a tradition ever since it was first done by Khushi. But after the arrival of twins into the world, whole Shantivan was bedecked for next Raizada brother and sisters’ generation’s first Raksha Bandhan. Eventually it became a tradition as one and a half year old Akshay had been so astonished by the beautification.

Raksha Bandhan was Akshay’s festival. He enjoyed all the attention and his favorite Chachu NK's visit. But there was one thing which bothered him and he was going to do something about it. He had it all planned and prepared.

Both the Raizada and Gupta families stood in the temple area to celebrate the beautiful bond of a brother and sister. Every year the Gupta family was also invited to celebrate Rakhi with their grandchildren.

It was first Anjali who one by one tied Rakhis to Arnav, Akash and NK. After that it was the little ones’ turn and their mothers stepped ahead to guide their children.

Khushi made the twins hold puja thal and helped them do the aarti and then they both tied one rakhi each on his wrist.

Twins were very happy. They made the wristbands for their dear bro with the help of their Anji Bua who gave them the idea since she too makes them herself.

Aaru was too excited and as soon she tied the band around Akshay's wrist, she didn't hold back.

Aaru - Laakhi kaicchi hai? (How's the Rakhi?)

Akshay - It's super. My favorite Mickey Mouse.

Akshay lied with a huge smile. He watched Mickey Mouse with Aarushi but wasn't that fond of that cartoon. He loved Arshi's Ben 10 Rakhi more. It looked so cool, kinda like the Omnitrix. He and Arshi shared the same love for the alien universe which is why she knew what he'll love.

Aaru - Mela gif-t? (My gift?)

Akshay - Meri cute shi choti shi doll ke liye ye gift. (Here is the gift for my cute lil doll)

Everyone standing there chuckled as 5 years old Akshay fondly pulled his 4 years old cousins cheeks.

Aarushi grabbed her present and was to open it immediately but her mother took it away.

Khushi - Later Aaru. Be patient.

Aaru - Now Mumma. I shee my gift and give back if I no like.

Khushi hit her head at her materialist daughter. There is Akshay, who could lie for her sake and then there is her.

Khushi  - But Akshay got this gift for you with so much love. You will give it back? You'll make your bhai sad?

Aarushi looked at Akshay who just blinked and she pouted shaking her head.

Aaru - No. I luv bhai. No shee shad.

Everyone went awwww when she hugged him tight. Payal then passed the other present to Akshay which he handed over to the other twin.

Akshay - Arshi, ye tumhare liye. Ab ek huggie?

He smiled at her and opened his arm.

Arshi blinked with a smile and joined in the embrace.

Khushi and Payal gripped each others hands, overjoyed with the love their kids shared.

NK clicked another shot to capture the best moment of this year's Raksha Badhan.