It's ASR!

Khushi climbed up the stairs holding both her four year olds' hands and opened the door of her husband's cabin to see him standing there with a pretty slim girl.

Maya - But Arnav...sir...

Arnav - It's A.S.R. for you. Grab your file and leave.

The girl fumed as she picked up her file from the desk and made her way out. Arnav turn to sit back on his chair but was pleasantly surprised when two small hands held each of his hand.

'DADDYYYYYY'

He looked down to the most beautiful he can ever witness as a father. Both of his cutiepies staring him with so much love and affection in their eyes while huge smiled adorned their cute faces. He beamed at them and kept both his sweeties on his desk before bending and pecking their pouts.

Khushi closed the door after letting Maya pass and took a seat on a chair at the table as she kept her bag on it and revealed the Tiffin.

Khushi - They insisted they have lunch with their Daddy. So I got them here, hope we didn't disturb you.

Arnav chuckled at her half guilty pout and pecked it causing her eyes to widen in shock. Not that he's doing it for the first time in front of twins but she keeps asking him not to kiss her when they are present.

Khushi - Arnav! How many times I've told you not to do that in front of kids!?

She looked at him with anger that had no effect on him. In fact he exchanged a naughty look with Twins and when they nodded giggling, he bent over her and grasped her lips with his in a deep kiss. The heartfelt laughter of twins and their clapping echoed in the room.

Khushi - Enough!

She flared her nose once she was successful in pushing him apart and angrily started opening the tiffin.

Khushi - I'm not here to teach them dirty things. Just eat and let me go.

Arnav sat beside her with a grin and twins playfully hopped into his lap.

Arnav - Dirty things!? You enjoy these 'Dirty things' at night though.

Khushi - Shut up! Have some shame. What will the two of them learn by this act of yours?

He only smiled at her glare and kissed the heads of angels as they looked up at him with shining eyes.

Arnav - They'll learn how much their Daddy loves their Mumma.

Arshi - Daddy lovesh Mumma.

Aarushi - But moa love me.

Khushi's eyes melted in no time at the sight of their cute expressions. She smiled nodding at them.

Arnav - Yes of course not more than you.

He pressed them further into his chest with all his fatherly love.

Khushi - Ok now you three. Let's eat now. I'm very hungry.

Arnav - You see I'm holding them so you have to feed us three.

Like his puppets they both nodded at her with outpulled lips. Khushi least minded and gladly fed three of the most important persons in her life without whom her life would be useless.

After the lunch time of this little family was over, the two bundles roamed freely in the office checking over people while their parents stayed back inside the cabin and had their eyes down on the two only. Once the peon helped the twins get down the stairs Aarushi walked over to the nearest table and enthusiastically showed the occupants her Barbie.