Manorama's Makeover

Manorama walked down the floor with her hands resting in the air. But as she did that, she felt observed. And the moment she heard giggles, she stopped in her track and turned. She scanned the length of the stage and surprisingly found no one standing there. Not at the first sight. The giggles continued and she narrowed her eyes. Ignoring the laughs she turned around and progressed to her room.

Once inside she peeped out of the door and caught the little Raizadas giggling at each other. She widened her mouth in amazement seeing the four years old Aarushi imitating her way of walking while Arshi and Akshay clapped at her.

Aarushi - Hello Hi Bye Bye.

If Manorama were drinking a glass of water, she would have spit it out at that particular mimicry. And if it would have been someone else at their place, she would have gone ballistic, but it were her adorable grandkids and she admired each and every antics of theirs.

She smiled at their admirable show and went back inside her bedroom for a touch up. She sat down at the dressing table and caught them in the mirror peering inside her room with their heads. She narrowed her eyes and watched as they ran in. With their innocent eyes, they watched her as she reapplied her concealer and lipstick.

Akshay - Dadi, why do you do this?

Manorama - It's called makeup. I do this to look more beautiful than I already am.

Aarushi - Mah Barbie alsho do makeup.

Manorama - I know. And your Barbie is beautiful. But you and Arshi are the most beautiful girls in this whole world.

Aarushi smiled genuinely while Arshi exchanged a mischievous look with Akshay.

Arshi - Dadi, we do uah makeup. Can we?

Aarushi - Yeees. Me too me too. Peash Dadi.

Aarushi went all into excitement and Manorama couldn't help but not melt at their puppy faces.

Manorama - Ok. You can do my makeup.

Aarushi placed her Barbie at the mirror and grabbed few brushes already.

Aarushi - Fisht wash uah fesh (first wash your face)

Arshi - C'mon fasht!

Manorama obeyed as junior ASR ordered her in her father's typical manner of bossing people around.

Arshi - Aalu, u do makeup. Bhai get phone and shoot.

Akshay - Hey, I'm the bigger one. I get to order around everyone!

Arshi -C'mon! Get phone! Now.

Akshay - Ok ok, fine.

Making a face he ran out of the room as Arshi Singh Raizada ordered it in not a friendly manner. He returned in no time with his Massi's phone for his mother doesn't give him hers.