Aarushi leaves Home

The gate of Shantivan were opened for Arnav's vehicle to enter through and pass through the driveway to its usual parking lot.

Arnav was not even out yet when he noticed a little person in pink going towards the gate. He pulled the key out of the ignition and got off the car. Reaching her in few big steps, he surprised her from behind by picking her up into his arms who was carrying a small fluffy white and pink unicorn bag on her back.

Arnav - Where is my little princess going? And why is she crying?

Aarushi watched her father as he wiped her wet cheeks and placed quick pecks instead. She did her tiny hand around his neck for support and held her Barbie doll in the other hand.

Aarushi - I go, leave home.

Arnav - Why? Why does my baby want to leave home?

She answered with a pout and he asked in an equally childish voice.

Aarushi - Mumma shold. I no live hea.

Arnav - Oh. Your Mumma scolded you too? She keeps scolding me too. Let's go in. We'll complain to Nani about her. She'll scold her then.

He caressed her bangs off her face and was to walk in when she started struggling not agreeing to his suggestion.

Aarushi - No no no. I no go in. I leave.

Arnav held her close and stopped walking. He had no other choice than to agree with his three years old.

Arnav - Ok. Let us both leave. Your Mumma scolds me too, so we both will leave home together. Ok?

She stared him as if thinking about it and then nodded after few seconds.

He carried her into his car and setting her toddler car seat in the passenger's seat, he buckled her safely in it.

Both the father-daughter duo drove off in his vehicle. Arnav called Khushi right after getting out of Shantivan.

Khushi - Arnav, I was just to call you. Aaru, we can't find her. The guard said she left with you. Is she with you?

Arnav - Yes. Stop crying and don't worry.

Khushi wiped her tears finally as she nodded at the rest of the family letting them know Aarushi is with her father. They also sighed in relief.

Khushi - Don't worry? I couldn't find my baby anywhere. I was so scared. When did you come and-

Arnav - Khushi, I'll tell you everything once am back. For now relax and calm down.

Aarushi - No talk to Mumma. We leave home.

She ordered angrily at him gritting her teeth. He smiled a bit at her cuteness and nodded.

Arnav - Heard? I'll call you later. Bye.

He ended the call under the glare of your highness who snatched it right away then and started playing games in it.

* * *

Arnav - So which movie does my baby want to see?

She looked at all the posters of animated movies hung there in a row and smiled wide discovering the poster of Frozen. She held his hand and pointed at it.

Aarushi - Daddy, Elsha.

He nodded smiling in satisfaction at his doll and got two tickets for the movie.

Aarushi - Daddy, pop-con!

He chuckled at her cute pout which was just too drool worthy. And so as she demanded, he got her a huge box of popcorn and few more candies before going into the hall.