Couple Therapy

This update is for to my Jaan @MitalChauhan8 😘😘😘😘😘 Baby, you wished for this prompt, here it is finally.

Twins solving Arnav and Khushi's fight.

Happy reading everyone.

Payal entered the kitchen and found her sister slowly shaking a pot filled with milk. She smiled and conveyed the message her nieces asked her to.

Payal - Khushi, twins are calling you.

Khushi - Yes Jiji, I'm coming. Just getting their milk.

She nodded hectically before pouring the milk into the sippy cups and closed the lids. Payal walked to the fridge to take out vegetables.

Payal - Are they upto something?

Khushi - Couple therapy.

She replied casually and her sister stared at her confused.

Payal - What?

Khushi smiled recalling her children's words and happily revealed it to her elder sister.

Khushi - They watched it in a cartoon. Today morning when Arnavji and I were arguing, they decided they'll do a couple therapy with us.

Both chuckled at their new hobby.

Payal - Well, then good luck.

Khushi blinked at her and rushed upstairs to their room. She walked in straight with the cups only to be scolded.

Khushi - Here you-

Arshi - What u do? Thish dotor offish. No come. Fisht nok.

Arshi pulled her dupatta and guided her back to the door.

Khushi - Yes yes. But currently am your peon brining the milk.

She showed them the sippy cups but that wasn't excuse enough.

Arshi - No. Fisht nok. Then come pi-o.

She closed the door in front of her mother who sighed and then knocked.

Khushi - May I come in?

Aarushi - Yesh. Come come.

She was allowed to enter and had to push the door open herself. Khushi kept the cups on the small round table.

Khushi - I got milk for you.

Aarushi - Thanksh. Now go. Shend Mishter Laizada and Missh Mumma in.

She gazed at her daughters now fully to notice their attires. Aarushi had worn her pink Barbie medical coat with Barbie written on its back in glitter. And Arshi was wearing a white coat of her father which was waaaay bigger than her and slumping down. She was struggling to roll the sleeves up.

Khushi sighed and knelt down. She rolled them up until her hands were finally to be seen.

Khushi - Here you go, my little doctors.

She pulled them both in her arms smiling. Aarushi hugged her back grinning but Arshi made a face trying to push her away.

Arshi - Mumma, no huggie kisshie. We dotor. No babiesh.

Khushi left them grimacing and nodded half heartedly.

Khushi - Fine. But just want to say my doctor babies are looking too cute. So sweet.