Doctors At Work

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy."

Arnav halted his conference call to look up and see his twins run inside the room with much excitement. Arshi shut his laptop down without prior warning and snatched the file out of his hands while at the same time Aarushi cut the call on his phone and pulled the Bluetooth out of his ear. Khushi just then entered the room with gasp and came forward to stop them.

Khushi - I'm sorry, I tried to keep them down but then-

Arnav - It's ok. The conference was almost done anyway.

She looked at him with a proud smile as she watched him take both their daughters into his arms. Had it been any other children, he would have exploded and shouted the shit out of them but these were his own princesses and Khushi wasn't oblivious to the love and affection he spoilt their kids with. He's never seen him scold them. Apparently that's her department.

Aarushi - Daddy, shee this. We dotor now.

They proudly showed him their brand new toy kits. Arnav had enough of an experience about being a father in the meanwhile that he knew well to act surprised and fascinated at their new gain.

Arnav - Wow. That's great. My babies will be doctors. You're making your Daddy so proud.

Khushi - Their Chachu got these for them. And they ran up fast. Couldn't wait to show you.

Khushi chuckled as they grinned back happily at him and pulled him towards the bed.

Arshi - Daddy, you pashent. On bed.

They got him to lay on the bed and covered him with the quilt before asking their Mumma to give them their smocks. Arshi's was just plain white as a doctors' while Aarushi liked to add colors into her life. And being her favorite color, she had a pink smock with 'Doctor Barbie' written on the back in glitter. These smocks basically summed up their likings and personalities. And the final touch was made with a stethoscope hanging around their shoulders.

Arshi - Hello Mishter Laizada, I'm ur dotor. This iz nush. (Nurse)

Aarushi - No. I dotor. You nush.

Arshi - No. I dotor!

Aarushi - No! You nush! Mumma, shee Aashi.

Khushi interfered into the little fight of these two angry mini ASRs before it escalated.

Khushi - You both are doctors. And if you keep on fighting, who will treat Daddy? He'll become more sick.

They looked at Khushi with an innocently guilty expression and nodded. Turning to him again, Aarushi prepared the station with equipment while Arshi took notes on a small toy notebook.

Arshi - So Mishter Laizada, how we help you? Any pain?

Arnav - Here on my face. Nose, cheeks forehead, lips. Everything is aching doctor.

Arshi - I shee. Do aaaah.

Khushi giggled covering her mouth with her palm as Arshi stuffed a toy thermometer into her father's mouth. Aarushi went on to straightaway put him on a glucose bottle, keeping the cord under his sleeve.

Arnav - Please doctors, get me well fast. My two princesses are waiting home for me. They're very cute.

Aarushi - Sssssh. Pashent no talk. We do wok.

Khushi raised her brows at him in amusement as he just nodded thinning his lips. You better not mess up with two doctors, especially when both are doctor ASR!

Arshi - Mishter Laizada, we give injeshion. Then you good again.

Aarushi - No woy (worry), it no pain.