Doll House + VMs

Arnav Singh Raizada was finally home after an exhausting trip to London. He was looking forward to seeing his almost four years old daughters after a whole week. And then he was looking forward to spending some quality time with his wife alone. It had been two weeks since they had done it. Mostly he was tired from work and Khushi was exhausted after running behind kids the whole day.

So pushing open the door of their room, he had a satisfying look at the Raizada kids being fully into their elements. Akshay and Arshi were playing Wii together while Aarushi was playing with her doll house alone in a corner.

Arnav - Guess who's back!?

Aarushi was the first one to hug his legs. He picked her up in his arms to have his face being showered with kisses while the other two hugged each of his legs.

Arshi - Daddy, we misshed you.

Akshay - Big Daddy, what did you get for us?

He bent to place a kiss on his daughter's head and ruffled his hair after he raised a brow at his nephew.

Arnav - Yes. I got gifts for you.

Aarushi - I mished you shoooo much Daddy. I love you sho much.

Aashi - Me too.

He chuckled at their pouts and kissed them before the four of them departed towards his bedroom where Khushi had already kept his home clothes on the bed and was unpacking his bag.

Arnav - Here they are. Your gifts.

He kept Aarushi on the bed and the other two climbed on it as Arnav rummaged through his bag for their imported toys.

Khushi - Ok, you got your toys. Now let Daddy take a bath and change.

Twins kissed his cheeks before running out and Akshay just passed a smile. He found it was girlish to kiss.

He latched the door at first before pulling his wife into his arms and catching her lips into his.

Arnav - I missed you so much.

Khushi - I missed you too but go take a bath and change first.

She pushed him into the bathroom and pushed his clothes into his hands.

Arnav - Join me. It's been two weeks. I've even forgotten how you look naked.

She chuckled and blushed before nodding in denial.

Khushi - No. I need to check on kids. You take a bath and then rest for a while. You've been working almost all the time since two weeks. You need some sleep.

He reciprocated with a smile thanking her silently for the understanding.

*

He hadn't even closed his eyes for a minute before the door was kicked open. And next he was having one of his twin sitting on top of him with a huge grin on her face.

He chuckled and raised his brows in confusion.

Arnav - Hey doll, what happened?

Aarushi - I mished you shooo much Daddy.

He laid her next to him hugging her and caressed her hair.

Arnav - I know Barbie doll. And Daddy missed you too. Both you and Arshi.

Aarushi - Daddy, I want new doll haush.

She pecked his lips with her cute pout. He smiled and nodded reciprocating with a kiss on her nose.