Game of Revelations

Here is the next shot, dedicated to dear suryakavi0912

Here's the prompt you asked for. Hope it's somewhat like you imagined it to be.

The little girl ran inside the room and scanned the space for humans. Her sister sat on the bed, with cartoons playing in the TV, Barbies and all other cuddly toys resting against pillows.

Aarushi looked at her sister briefly before grabbing the small bowl kept on the bedside table and offering to Arshi.

Aarushi - Alshi, M n Msh?

Arshi hopped on the bed to take a handful but the other gasped in worry, pushing her off and circling her arms around her dolls to protect them.

Aarushi - Bahbiesh!

Arshi rolled her eyes and shifted to leave space for her Barbies. But Akshay was not home and she needed a playmate.

Arshi - Aalu, I boh, we pay?

Her eyes shone bright like diamonds at her sister's proposal of playing with her.

Aarushi - Yesh, yesh. Let'sh pay wid Bahbiesh. We desh and make hea (hair). Shoo much fun.

Arshi - No no, no pay Bahbie. Shum-thin elsh.

And her face fell immediately. Arshi pondered for a second before smiling to her little sister and curving her lips with her fingers.

Arshi - Shmile Aalu, we pay Bahbie lata. Now we pay favot game.

Aarushi - Wow. Yeeeeeesh!!! Favot game.

She exlaimed in happiness and jumped off the bed. Arshi followed and ran towards the cupboard. While Aarushi carefully put her Barbies and stuffed toys to sleep on the pillows, Arshi ran out and pulled a chair inside the room. She climbed on it opening the cupboard and then inside.

Aarushi - I pay Mumma!

Arshi - Then I Daddy.

She threw out a Sari for the younger one and took a coat for herself. Just as she was to jump down, Khushi entered the room and stopped her right there.

Khushi - Arshi!!!

With a jerk, she looked up to see her mother approaching her in haste. Khushi lifted her in her arms and flared her nostrils.

Khushi - Had you jumped down, you'd have broken your arm or leg. And then your father, he'd have made my life hell for the rest of our lives.

Arshi - Mumma, don!

The kiddo struggled and Khushi had to put her stubborn three years old down. She collected the fallen clothes from the floor and set them back in the cupboard while her eyes were fixated on the two sisters standing in front of the mirror, watching them struggle with the coat and Sari.

After two minutes of observing them, she sighed and walked over to help them.

Khushi - Yeh nahi ki Maa ko puch le. Baap samet sab kuch khud hi karna hai. Sab ke sab Laad Governor hai. (Not that they'd think of asking their mother. Like father, like daughters, always want to do everything on their own. All of them are Laad Governors.)

Twins watched her silently and blinked at each other with pouted lips as she helped them wear the coat and Sari while complaining about them and their father. They were too scared of her to speak up.

Khushi - Now go, do whatever you want, just as you and your father always do.

The bewildered duo frowned at their mother. It was not difficult to guess she was angry on someone. And that someone just entered the room on the correct time.