Babies' First Times: First Words

Hey peeps, here is the next shot of this series dedicated to all my readers who have been waiting so patiently and impatiently for the next shot. Actually my college started and I've become busy but don't worry it just means that I'll be irregular with updates. I'm not leaving my work.

And this shot I wrote especially for my bday girl Vinny @Arshian_Vinny. She's an extremely sweet girl😘 and will be turning an adult tomorrow. I wanted to be the first one to wish her and dedicate this shot to her, so posting it today already. Vinny, my jaan happy birthday baby🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈. Have a blast, you're an adult now. You can be punished for all the crimes you do from now on, so don't take the blast literally 😜 Love you sweetie😘

Further this shot is for all the readers who asked me to write on twins' babyhood, their first words and steps. First steps will come soon but for now, here you go with first words.

Have fun😘

'Come here you two.'

Khushi smiled at her husband as he came out changing and hit the bed to play with his dolls.

He had been away all day and finally after coming home, the only thing he wanted to do was play with his little ones. That had become his stress buster lately.

Arnav - Laugh for your Dad once. Come on.

Khushi chuckled as he sat loosely on the bed and signalled them to come closer who were pretty seriously playing with their toys, taking them in mouth again and again while Khushi watched over them so they don't swallow anything.

Khushi - They were pretty active the whole day, must be tired now. Like their Babuji.

Arnav - Khushi, I told ya don't call me that. It's odd...Babuji, it's-

He looked at her as she raised her brows just waiting for him to say something so she can contradict.

Arnav - I mean, it's cool obviously...but kids nowadays don't call their fathers like that.

Pfui! Saved.

Khushi - Because it's Hindi? Huh. No respect for the own language. Wanna British.

Arnav - What the-

Khushi - Arnavji! I told you, so many times not to say that in front of them. I don't want their first words to be what the!

He rolled his eyes at her who scolded him and at the same time pulled the doll out of Aarushi's mouth who would take anything and everything in her mouth.

Arnav - Just let me and my dolls play in peace.

Khushi - Accha ji. I'm not so keen at being here too. But I can't leave them alone with their careless father. They'll swallow something and you won't even notice.

Arnav opened his mouth to respond to her but Arshi cracked up at sudden, clapping and jumping in her place. And both forgot their meaningless banter in no time, admiring their little one and laughed with her.

Khushi - Awwwww Mama's jaan is so cute.

She picked her up and pecked her wet lips who was still giggling. Aarushi too crawled towards her but was taken by Arnav then who placed her on a pillow beside him.

Arnav - Keep her down and give her to me.

Khushi caressed Arshi's head and narrowed her eyes at him.