Mumma's Day

Khushi frowned with her eyes closed. She could feel someone kissing her all over her face. First she thought it's Arnav who wants something obvious but as soon she recognized the small pecks of two set of lips, she smiled not opening her eyes. She enjoyed the love her twins were showering on her.

Arshi - Mummaaaa, wath (wake) up

Aarushi - And love me too

Khushi chuckled at her daughter's pleas and finally then opened her eyes turning to lay straight. She pulled both on her chest hugging them and kissed their lips before wishing them.

Khushi - Goodie goodie moning

She pouted mimicking them. They giggled sweetly as she rubbed her nose with their little ones'.

Khushi - Even though I love being woken up like this, how come you both are up so early?

She didn't wait for them to answer before turning her head to look up at clock that said it was already almost 10 O'Clock. And then she looked at her phone. Why didn't her alarm ring like it does everyday? She always wakes up at 7 O'Clock. After taking a shower she heats milk and puts the bottles into her sleeping daughters' mouths before joining the ladies at home temple. The twins usually wake up around 9 O'Clock so she gets time to help Payal and the Prakash brothers with breakfast before attending her cranky babies who after waking up need all of her time and attention.

Khushi - Hey DM! It is already ten! I missed puja and you both-

She got up to sit on the bed holding her toddlers and now noticed that they were bathed and dressed up. She looked around at missing Arnav.

Khushi - Did Daddy get you ready?

Arnav - Yes, he did. And their Anji Bua helped!

She smiled at Arnav as entered just then and moved further to sit beside on the bed.

Aarushi - Mumma, shee. Nu cothsh. (New clothes)

Aarushi pulled her mother's chin to make her look at them. Khushi eyed their full forms. She had gotten these Lehenga Cholis just recently for them. A pink one for Aarushi, because she literally doesn't wear any other color and a black one for Arshi who hates pink.

Khushi - My little babies, you are looking so beautiful. And so cute. And sweet. And adorable. Oh, you are just- come here!

Her eyes filled up seeing them in traditionals.

She was at loss of words to describe her feelings. The mother in her considered each and every word not doing any justice to the extent of beauty and cuteness of her toddlers.

She pulled them in a tight hug kissing their heads.

Arnav - Keep some tears for the full programme. This is just the beginning.

She frowned looking at him and twins parted smiling wide.

Arshi - Mumma, nu cothsh fo Mumma'sh Day.

She kept changing her sight from Arnav to her three years old daughters who crawled to the edge of the bed and rolled the trolley closer to Khushi.

There was a bouquet of roses in a vase on it, two covered plates, a card and a drawing block.

Khushi - What is going on?

She asked her husband who came over to help them.

Arshi - No no no.

Arshi - We give sh, sh...eh' shoup.

Arnav chuckled while Khushi just looked more confused than she already was.