Babies' First Times: First Steps

The above photo was edited by Insta user ipkknd_milacreations and I can't thank her enough 🤗 I love it. ArShi and their cuties.

Sooooooo sorry for updating after long. Actually very busy in studies and assignments, hardly getting any free time. But as told before I won't stop writing, I'll be late in updating but am not abandoning my stories. So here's a new one.

Thanks for being patient. Especially @crystalange

Enjoy 😚

Please ignore typos. I just finished writing it and it's midnight, my eyes are heavy and I'm falling asleep. So not in mood for proofreading 😁

Anyway.

Here goes nothing.

'Hey kids, look here at me. C'mon.'

Khushi looked over at NK shooting the three baby Raizadas. Akshay ran around blabbering some words only Payal understood and threw toys around while poor twins tried following keeping up with him on their knees.

It was a Sunday and everyone was at home, sitting down in the hall and spending some genuine family time.

NK - Akshay, come here. Look at me, Akshay, buddy, here.

No matter how much he called him, Akshay paid no need to NK and kept wandering the hall while twins got tired crawling behind. Arshi stood up with the support of her Bua and walked alongside the couch while Aarushi sat down middle in the hall and started crying for attention.

Khushi - Awww shona, what happened?

She picked her up and kissed her tears away. Khushi walked back to the couch and Aarushi leaned to be let down.

Khushi - Hawww. She just wanted to be carried here.

Arnav - Lazy like you.

He commented with a chuckle with his eyes still focused on the newspaper.

Khushi - I'm lazy!? Who didn't stand up and carry his daughter when she started crying!?

Arnav - Excuse me!? What do you-

Anjali - Oh God. You two, please. Stop with your fights. You have become parents but your daily banters haven't lessened at all. I wonder how these two were born.

Khushi's eyes widened and she looked away immediately going red. Everyone suppressed their laughter. Arnav just rolled his eyes at their reaction.

Arnav - Arshi, Aaru, come here.

He opened his arms for them and they made their way to him passing everyone on their way but Akshay's joyful screams diverted their attention. They stood there supporting themselves with the table and now jumped hitting the surface in excitement.

Khushi got up and knelt down beside them. She held their hands and they looked up at her innocently.

Khushi - No. Don't hit the table. It'll break.

Arnav - They won't understand. They're babies!

She glared at him and he kept the newspaper away now.

Arnav - Arshi, Aaru, come here to Dad. Come to me.

He forwarded his hands and Aarushi stared him giggling and jumping while Arshi got back to hitting the table with her fists and making the noises when her kangans hit against the material.