Truth be told(3)

"All endings are just beginnings. We just don't know  it at the time." Mitch Albom

Fred and George didn't leave Honeys side that summer unless they had too. She was released from the hospital under the impression that the spell would wear off on it's own, since it wasn't causing anyone any harm, but it never did. It wasn't very inconvenient for her and the twins while she was with them, since they never lied to each other, but proved to be when she returned to school.

Kid's kept asking her if it were true that her mother died or how she lost her finger, and she had no choice but to answer. They didn't stop until a boy in his third year made them, and he introduced himself as Cedric to her. He was very kind to her, unlike everyone else around but Fred and George.

They became best friends quickly, and were almost always found together, and she was pleased to find that they didn't live that far away from eachother. He was surprised to hear about how close she was with the infamous Weasley twins, and honestly didn't believe her until Fred passed by her. He didn't say anything, but placed a butterfly in her hair and kept walking with a smile on his face like nothing happened. She would do the same to him while no one was looking, and Fred would often find a butterfly on his shoulder and know she put it there.

Honey explained to Cedric why after he asked her about it, telling about how they met and how they do it as a way of telling each other that they still care because they don't get to talk often.

Honey had a busy summer between visiting Cedric and the twins and they all knew she preferred it that way. She still wasn't use to the idea of her mother not being there, or quite use to doing everything with her left hand, and being home less helped distract herself from that.

Fred and George silently agreed that they needed to hang out with Honey more, since they didn't realize how much they missed her until they wanted to hang out with her and she was with Cedric. Fred felt jealous of Cedric more than George did, because it was no secret that the two of them were closer than she and George. It was also no secret in the family that Fred had a crush on her, since Charlie and Bill would always tease him about it.

When they all got to the platform for their next year at hogwarts, Honey was pleased when Fred and George insisted that she sat with them. She agreed happily, but wanted to tell Cedric so he wouldn't go looking for her. They told her where they would be, and she joined them as soon as the train started rolling down the tracks. She let herself in without expecting anyone else to be in there, and instantly started telling the twins how Ron made friends with Harry Potter. She stopped mid sentence with she noticed Angelina Johnson sitting next to George looking at her like she was stupid.

Angelina was not the nicest girl out there, but was friends with Fred and George so she gave a small hello. George excitedly asked her to finish her story, and she did with less enthusiasm as she sat next to Fred.

She didn't talk much during the rest of the train ride, and stared out the window as the two boys joked with each other. They knew Honey liked to look out the window on train rides because she liked the way everything blurred together because of how fast they were going. She began to doze off, half listening to the conversation between George and Angelina about some national Quidditch league.

She looked sleepily to her side to see Fred was dozing off as well, as his head kept falling down. She smiled at him and put her head on his shoulder so he could prop his head on hers, and he did so without a second thought. They were no strangers to falling asleep on each other, and had perfected it by the time they were ten.