No Hands (45)

Having people in and out of Grimmauld place for order meetings was not nearly as bad as she thought it would be, mostly because it gave her an excuse to leave the house or to stay in her room all day. Sirius and Remus were surprised that she didn't want to join, and didn't even make an attempt to hear what was going on, but they understood at the same time. She didn't have much energy to start with, and the energy she did have she used on spending time with her friends.

When Molly asked Sirius if she could just bring all her kids to stay there, he was reluctant, to say the least. He was new to having a teenage daughter but knew that having her boyfriend stay there was probably a bad move. After talking it over with Remus, who assured him that it would be good for her, as she wouldn't have to leave the house to go see them, and for Molly who was worried about leaving them alone,  they agreed to let them stay. They decided that it would be a surprise for Honey, and cleaned the rooms for them while she wasn't looking.

When they got there, it was rather early in the morning meaning that Honey was still in bed. Molly gathered all the children into the kitchen to explain to them Sirius's innocence before they freaked out when they saw him. She was a tad bit surprised that Ron already knew, and Sirius hugged him happily. He was a happy person in those days.

"Okay, before anything- which one of you is Fred?" Sirius said, clapping his hands together and turning to the twins. Remus could hardly hold back a laugh at the boys face.

"Sirius, I don't think that this is necessary," Molly said with a small smile.

"It is," He said, pointing to the boy in a very threatening manner. "Your room is on the farthest side of the house I could put it, and if I find you with your hands on my daughter, you won't have hands."

"Respectfully, I'm not interested in your daughter," He said, raising his hands up in defense.

"My heart," A voice said dramatically from the doorway.

 They all turned around to see Honey standing there with her hand on her heart and a small smile on her face. Her hair was tied up with stands falling out of place, and she hadn't bothered changing out of her pajamas because she didn't know that they were going to be there. She also didn't have makeup on, revealing her sickly complexion that she had been hiding from them all summer. 

"I'm joking, of course. I never got around to telling you guys that Sirius is my real dad," Honey said, coming further into the room and pulling the two boys into a hug,

"Hands!" Sirius yelled obnoxiously loud, making everyone jump. 

"He's only joking, he wouldn't hurt a fly," Honey said as she pulled away from them. She moved onto Ginny next, who was waiting patiently.

"Okay, so Sirius Black is your dad now?" George asked curiously.

"Yeah," She answered casually, as she forced Ron into a hug. He tried to squirm away but she was too fast and got him anyway. "Also, he's known as Padfoot, if you want to ask him and Moony some questions."

Sirius and Remus couldn't figure out why her words had such an impact on them, who was staring at them with their mouths open like goldfish. They were literally speechless.

"You mean-"

"The Marauders?" Fred finished, making the two of them smile.

"So you've heard of us?" Sirius asked surprised.

That's how the boys found themselves occupied with asking the two of them questions about their time at Hogwarts, and the map that they made. Honey had wandered off with Ginny, showing her where the room would be and giving her a small tour. They talked about Luna, who Honey had taken out for ice cream the day before. She seemed to be doing alright but wasn't going to visit Ginny as often as she use too.

When Honey went back to the kitchen a little while later for medicine for her chest hurting, she found that the boys were still laughing at the table with Remus and Sirius. It made her happy that they were all getting along just fine.

"I approve of this one," Sirius said, pointed to Fred with a smile when he saw her.

"I'm glad," She said with a smile back as she opened up the cabinet she kept her things in. 

"What do you need?" Sirius asked, jumping up out of his seat when he saw what she was doing. Remus's smile faded a bit, but he didn't let it fall completely as not to worry the two boys.

"The blue one," She said, pointing to it on the top shelf and getting out of his way so he could grab it. 

"What is it?" Fred asked curiously, as Sirius took a pill out of the bottle and handed it to her before putting the bottle back.

"Just pain meds, nothing to fret over," She said, giving him an assuring smile that was not very assuring. She touched his neck softly with her cold hands before leaving the room again, because Ginny was waiting for her to come back.

"She's been doing okay," Sirius told them as he sat back down. "Some days are tougher than others, but she stays positive about it. She'll get mad if she see's those frowns though, so I suggest you get rid of them."

"This is a frown-free zone," Remus told them with a small smile, though he could tell that the thought of Honey being sick killed their mood entirely.

"It doesn't feel real," Fred said, staring off at the door where she had left.

"Loosing James and Lily still doesn't feel real sometimes," Sirius answered solomnly. "After a while you just get use to it, I suppose."