Uhotty - Drops of Jupitor

Scotty smiled at Uhura

Scotty smiled at Uhura. She was sitting across from him in the REC Room. They were playing Fuck Your Neighbor, a card game they played with their friends. A lot of cussing was involved in the game.

Chekov, McCoy, and Sulu sat with them, but all Scotty could focus on was Uhura. Her face would light up with a smile brighter than the sun. Nothing could compare to her beauty.

"Scotty!" Sulu exclaimed. "It's your turn! Pay attention!"

Scotty jumped slightly and shook his head. He played his turn and watched. Uhura played an ace, therefore making Sulu pick up the pile followed with a string of curses. Everyone laughed and continued.

The game continued for a few hours before everyone had to go to their quarters. Everyone was tired and had work the next day.

Scotty and Uhura left together. They walked closely together, shoulders bumping. Uhura and Scotty have been friends for years. They were really close and spent a lot of time together.

They got to Uhura quarters. Scotty stood in front of Uhura, smiling. He reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind Uhura's ear.

"Tonight was fun," Scotty said.

Uhura giggled. "Yeah, it was. Fuck Your Neighbor is really fun."

Scotty smiled. Uhura's giggle was really cute. "It's my favorite game." Scotty took a deep breath. It's now or never. "Do you want to go on a date?"

Uhura smiled widely. "Yeah, of course. When?"

Scotty and Uhura planned out their date. Scotty felt relieved. He thought she would say no, but who could resist his Scottish charm?

A few days later, Uhura and Scotty met up. They sat on a couch, a coffee table in front of them. Uhura kicked up her feet and rested her head on Scotty's shoulder.

"What do you want to do?" Uhura asked.

"Be with you," Scotty said, wrapping an arm around Uhura's shoulder.

Uhura hummed. "Sounds good."

Scotty and Uhura stayed there, talking and just enjoying each other. It was nice for the old friends to sit, enjoying each other.

Though it wouldn't be a friendship for longer. Over the next few months, Uhura and Scotty went on more and more dates. They fell deeper and deeper in love with each other. They loved each other deeply, for they had their past friendship and their future love.