Sulu

You were second best pilot on the ship. Right behind Hikaru Sulu. You two always tried to outdo each other. But Sulu always emerged victoriously.

Today, you and Sulu were traveling to a plant with Uhura and Chekov. The two in the backseat were flirting with each other, and it was quite funny to listen to.

"Wanna try to outdo each other like usual?" Sulu asked, breaking the silence between the two of you.

"You get us down to the planet safely and I'll get us to the ship. Sound like a deal?" You asked, a smile appearing on your face.

"Deal," said Sulu. We shook hands on it and the game began. Sulu ended up getting us down to the planet safely but encountered some turbulence.

When we landed, you and Sulu were the first ones off.

"You flew terribly," you said.

"No, I didn't. You're just jealous of me because I'm better than you," Sulu said.

"No, I'm not," you said.

"Just kiss already," Uhura teased.

You laughed. Sulu had a wide smile on his face.

"Maybe later. We have to work," you said.

Sulu and you were paired up to go find some plants while Uhura and Chekov went off to document some local wildlife.

You were studying a black flower with lavender tips, Sulu came up behind you.

"That's flower is really pretty," said Sulu.

"Isn't it?" You said.

"Not as pretty as you," said Sulu.

Your face turned deep red. "Stop messing with me, Sulu."

"I'm not messing with you. I'm being truthful," said Sulu.

He pulled you close and kissed you. It was deep and passionate, but soft. You wrapped your arms around his neck while his arms were wrapped around your waist.

You pulled a few inches away and giggled. "Love you. Now let's go find Chekov and Uhura and hope they aren't messing around."

Sulu nodded and we walked off in the general direction that Chekov and Uhura went, our hands together.