Tuvok

Tuvok and you had been good friends for years. You had gone to Starfleet Academy together and were basically always together. There were even times that people would comment on it. If they saw one of you, the other one was close by. You considered him on your closest friends and someone you shared everything with. At least, almost everything. You never shared that you were attracted to him and that you were pretty much in love with him. That was a secret that you would keep close to your heart.

To your luck, the two of you were assigned to the USS Voyager. You were in engineering with B'Lanna Torres so you didn't see Tuvok often. But you and Tuvok ate lunch together as much as you could. The two of you had good conversations and you enjoyed his presence.

One day, it had been quite busy in engineering and you hadn't had time to meet Tuvok for lunch. Instead, you sent a quick message to him that you would meet him for dinner instead. He replied that he would like that and that brought a smile to your face. Even seeing Tuvok made your day.

After a very long and busy day in engineering, you met Tuvok to have dinner. It was a nice dinner where the two of you talked quietly. You thought that the way he looked at you was different that night but you brushed it off, thinking it was nothing.

At the end of dinner, Tuvok walked you back to your quarters. The two of you went slow, not bothering to rush. It was just the two of you in your own little world and it was perfect.

By the time you got to your quarters, you had a smile on your face. Tuvok made you laugh, even with the smallest thing he said. It didn't matter what it was. Whenever he was around, you had a smile on your face. He was your greatest friend and there wasn't a moment you didn't enjoy around him.

You finally got to your quarters and you leaned against the wall next to your door, not wanting to finish the conversation you were having. There came a pause in the conversation.

"Do you want to come inside?" You offered. "I have some tea."

"Thank you for the offer but it's getting late," Tuvok  replied. "I appreciate your company tonight. It was appreciated after a long day."

"I feel the same," you replied. In a moment of courage, you opened your mouth. "I would like to take our friendship to the next level, if that's okay with you."

"I would enjoy being your partner, y/n," Tuvok replied. "I was going to ask you the same question before I left before you said it. Would you like to join me on a date tomorrow?"

You nodded. "Of course. I'll see you then."

The next night, you had gotten back to your quarters early so you could get ready for your date. You did your hair and put on nice clothes. You were going to meet Tuvok at the mess room. You were nervous but excited as well. You had been attracted to Tuvok for a long time and you were finally going on a date with him.

When you arrived, Tuvok was already there. He greeted you and pulled out the chair for you to sit. The two of you sat and talked for awhile before you even ordered your food.

You finally got food and spent hours talking and eating. It was nice to be there with him. It wasn't like the other times you ate with him but still great just the same. Tuvok seemed more relaxed as well.

After the two of you ate, Tuvok walked you back to your quarters. He stayed over and you talked until the early hours of the morning. As he walked out of the door, you kissed him on the check. Tuvok reached out and touched your hand in a Vulcan kiss. With that, he departed from your quarters after a successful date.