Uhura x McCoy

Uhura smiled at the flowers. She was walking around a market. It was a nice little place. She loved it here. It reminded her of home.

Bones walked beside Uhura, smiling at her. He was so happy to see Uhura happy. It made him happy. She was his life.

Uhura and Bones had been dating for three years and Bones loved her with all his heart. Bones even considered proposing to her, but Bones wasn't sure if he was ready yet.

There was a small party that Kirk was throwing. Of course, Bones and Uhura went together. Uhura dressed in a dark blue dress and Bones wore a matching button shirt with black dress pants and pants.

"Ready, my darling?" McCoy asked.

Uhura flashed a stunning smile. "Yes."

McCoy offered his arm and Uhura took it. They walked through the halls, arm in arm. They felt at ease in each other's presence.

They arrived at the REC Room. It was already full of people talking and having fun. McCoy and Uhura went over to an empty table. They sat there, talking about the most mundane things.

After a while, McCoy placed a hand over Uhura's. Uhura smiled at McCoy, squeezing his hand. McCoy loved Uhura so damn much. All McCoy could think about was how he'd spend the rest of his life with this beautiful woman in front of him.