Chapter 4

Today was finally the day that Keith was coming over. They chatted a lot in massage and talked plenty on the phone. They got to know a lot about each other in just one week. Of course, Lance's occasional flirting and Keith's bold moments were in this. Such as:

Lance: Do you have a band-aid?  I scraped my knee falling for you <3

Keith: aw, darling, you hurt your knee?  Damnit,  I honestly wish you'd be on them tonight when you give me a fellatio

Lance: 0-0 you smooth mother fucker >\\\< you win this time

Lance decided to take a nap to pass the day on so he can see Keith sooner. Speaking of Keith coming from work, Lance was glad he didn't need to work because he already saved his money throughout high school to last a while. Lance heard the door bell 30 minutes after waking up. He rushed out of bed and ran to open the door.

 Keith was standing there, breathing heavy and sweat down his forehead. "Sorry, there were too many customers so I was held back. I tried to get here as fast as I could," Keith explained.

Lance dragged Keith into the room and sat him on the couch. Keith glared at him for some reason. He then remembered Keith explained how much he hated couches.

"Please n-" before Lance could finish his sentence,  Keith quickly slid off the couch and onto the floor.

"You cannot and will not change the beast within," Keith demanded. Lance sighed. 

"Well, princesses should be allowed to be spoiled every once in a while," Lance said. Keith blushed and pouted.

"Anyways," Keith began. "What song will you sing and we'll start from there," Lance smirked.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out once I start," Lance said. "But, you must sing with me." Keith stared intently, waiting for him to start. 

"Fine, Keith said. Lance smiled and took a deep breath. After a couple of minutes began to start. 

Lance: I look and stare so deep in your eyes

Keith's eyes widen. He shocked at not only the song choice but how deep Lance's voice got in only two years. It felt so..sexual. So hot. So much love and lust put into his voice. It's making him "Crazy In Love"

Lance: I touch on you more and more every time

When you leave I'm begging you not to go 

Call your name two or three times in a row

Lance stops singing and looks up at Keith. Keith's face looks so...lustful. Like he wants it right then and there. But, he also wondered if his singing was terrible. Of course, he hasn't sung at all for years. These thoughts shut down when Keith begins to sing.

Keith: Such a funny thing for me to try to explain
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame

Lance's eyes widen at Keith's voice. His singing is not as deep as his voice, which is quite surprising. Regardless, his voice was so captivating. It was like an angel possessing you and enveloping you in their wings, trapping you for eternity.

Keith: 'Cause I know I don't understand

Just how your love can do what no one else can 

Did Lance decide to join in together on the chorus because why the hell not? He needed to know how their voices collide as one, how powerful it can be together. His and this man's voice could take over the world together, well that's what he hoped.