chapter 17

I know I know I'm late. I decided that every Thursday will be an update, so that way we can finish the story up for everyone! We are 3/4 done with the story since the final performance will come soon. If anyone has song suggestions, be free to comment!
Btw I know Voltron had been pretty rough the new season but I still Stan for Klance. I am also thinking of Leakira (if you guys want) and I also began reading "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" so I MIGHT MAKE A FANFIC ABOUT THAT lol. Let me know what you guys in the comments as well. Thanks for being patient and please leave a vote! Love you all!

There was a medium-sized beige villa on the beach. Allura declares that she had rented it not too long ago for other purposes. Keith cringed, hoping that he could forget the meaning of "other purposes."

Hunk and Pidge leaped up and down, thrilled to share this new experience as best buds. The two were used to being middle class like most people in the U.S., not buying villas and RVs so easily.

Lance held his hand out to Keith as he walked in front of the smaller boy. Keith watched his boyfriends gesture and held it, lacing fingers together gingerly. He tried to keep up with Lance so they could walk at the same pace.

The two learned to coordinate well over the past months of singing together. At first, they were random puzzle pieces that didn't fit together. But with ambition, patience, and passion, they were able to fit almost perfectly. The progress of their relationship was undeniably hard but worked well for the both. Entering the villa, the group separated in 2s or 3s.

The wonder duo went into the bedroom with a bathroom. Lance jumped on the bed, Keith walked into the bathroom and looked around. "How long are we here for again," Lance's kitten asked from where he stood. Lance investigated the mirror that faced the bathroom sink on the opposite wall from its entrance. "Allura said that we're staying for 3 days. Something like that."

"Oh, well that's plenty of time to- you know," Keith crawled onto the bed and hugged his lover from behind. Strands of jet black hair swayed over Lance's shoulders and he rested his head on his broad shoulder.

Loverboy Lance felt every movement from the reflection.

Each touch of his princess was a compelling spirit of flame. Blood was rushing, pulse rising. Breath hitching.

It would be a lie if he said that Keith wasn't nicotine to him.
His eyes were clouded with the existence of his soulmate.

Keith kissed his cheek, slowly nibbling his tan neck. Eyes rolling back, Lance leaned towards the sweet yet spicy affection. "Babe, you're truly the death of me," Lance moaned deeply. He turned around and placed his hands on the small muscled shoulders that belonged to his lover and pushed him into the mattress.

At that moment, the world consisted only of the two. Complete silence except for the thumps of each other's hearts. Everything felt right. The timing, the position, the eyes locked onto each other, the hearts that beat in unison.

Keith made the first move. Their lips latched to each other hungrily. Their chest touched rapidly as they breathed in. Lance placed his knee in between his sub's legs. They then separated and created a gap just to fill it in with their nonphysical passion.

"I..I love you, my prince," Keith breathed. "God, I love you so much. I don't think I've ever loved someone this bad before."

Lance laid on Keith. His head was on the pale boy's chest, he could feel Keith playing with his hair, messing with the curls.

"I think the same. I never loved anyone this much before. Not like this. It's kind of scary. One day I'm latching on and another I'm scared I'll lose you if I stay too close and I get distant. You mean everything to me and I just want to be the reason that you're happy. I want to be there for you and cherish you just like how you did for me. You've saved me and took me out of that dark place. I didn't want to cut any more or starve anymore. I-I just want to be loved. I wanted to be loved and you loved me when no one else would. Y- you can't leave me, okay? Y-you can't..."

Keith gave out a small shush sound. They silence once they here Pidge yelling from down the stairs. "Keith, Lance, Allura made us dinner. Are you guys hungry?"

Lance looked at Keith for an answer. "Uh, no thanks we can eat later," Keith yelled back.

...

After dinner, the wonder duo went out to the beach. Both wore a T-shirt and shorts. Keith was collecting seashells in the sand. The rocks from the sand were gleaming in the moonlight, reflecting off Keith's eyes.

His skin as a porcelain doll. If Lance could paint, this would've been a picture-perfect scenery. His lover's smile shimmered gradually with each seashell found. He probably had about 30 of them by now, which Lance had never seen anyone so engrossed in collecting something before. "Lance, I found a large one," the beautiful princess yelled gaily. Lance could only smile at the endearing manner that Keith exhibited.

"You're a lot cuter than I thought. What happened to angry Keith back in High School," Lance playfully asked. Keith made a pout face and turned back to gather more seashells.

"I was just angry because no one really saw my potential. Remember what's-his-face?"

Lance sat and thought about it. Was there anyone that would piss Keith off enough for him to call the poor guy "what's-his-face?"

Oh. Oh my god, not that narcissistic asshole.

"Griffin," Lance answered in revolt.

"Yeah, that dipshit. He was always admired by the teachers. I was never appreciated or recognized, whatsoever. Shiro even recommended me for honor chorus, but the principal said I was an embarrassment. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. What fuckery, right?"

Lance was baffled at the short story. Griffin was honestly shit at singing. Well- he wasn't that bad, but he was not a better singer than Keith. Griffins voice would tremble at times, a weakness of holding a note for long.

His lover's voice, however-

He could sing with Beyoncé if he wanted.

What the hell was he doing at this cheesy beach with him?

"You know, I think we should do this more often. Traveling, I mean," the seashell-collecting gay boy suggests, walking over to Lance with a heap of the glossy treasures he had found in the cups of his hands.

Lance was yet again reminded how much he loved his adoring boyfriend.

He didn't mind traveling with him, they seem to be having fun now and had always managed to find entertaining things to talk about and do.

Well, without the pressure of the final round anyway.

This moment, he wished would last an eternity. Living on the beach together, watching Keith collect more and more seashells, which warmed his heart dearly.

Lance, oh lover boy Lance.

Too much in love with his princess, how long until he can do what he wanted since they first dated? That surprised he promised- can he wait anymore?

"No, we have a week...I can do this. And it's a lot more romantic if I wait right? Totally worth it."

"Yeah, we could travel a lifetime."

Guess who published on a Thursday as she promised herself..? Me *inhales in happiness* I know, it's short but that's because the next chapter will be awfully long (which is great). Thanks for the wait, I appreciate it!

Any song suggestions for the last round? Comment, please! Because of you, I can improve and be inspired by the music you choose for me. I would deeply appreciate it!