Chapter 1: Graduation Speech

Author's Note: Hello I'm Karol and this is my first Our2ndlife fan fiction. I know there's going to be tons of grammar errors and spelling errors. But please enjoy this fan fiction and don't forget to share this with other fellow fans of O2L. 

Don't forget to Vote and Comment on each chapter. 

-Karol

_____________

Missy’s POV

The bell rings for class to end. I gather my notebooks and stuff them in my bag. I head out to my next class. I exit my class and walk into the halls.

“I heard she Obsessed with some YouTuber’s.” A girl said, as she eyed me.

“Well that’s not what I heard, I heard that she has sex with guys and calls them different names. Like those guys from O2L.” Another girl said, as I walked down the school hall heading to my last class. As I Senior I know I should defend myself and talk back to those little freshmen girls. But what’s the point? They’re not worth my breath.

I entered class and began to do the entry task. I had finished the entry task before the bell even rang for class to begin. Yeah, I’m an over achiever call me straight A’ student. As my classmates shuffled in I could feel them staring at the back of my head as usual I ignored those stares and bickering about me. I got up from my seat and got the hall pass. I ran to the restroom and made sure no one was in the stalls and began to let the tears run down my cheeks. I could feel the mascara and eyeliner smear under my eyes.  After a few minutes of crying I decided to go back to class, since today was the last day of school.

Three days pass, I’m standing up on stage with my cap and gown on, looking down at my note cards on the speech I prepared to give. But I gave in and put the note cards back on the podium and looked up at the class of 2014 and at the audience.

“Every single day for the past two years, I have been bullied and until this day it still happens to me. I’m just tired of it. Every time I walked down the hallway I would hear Underclassmen and upperclassmen talking about me, judging me.  They would say idiotic stuff that made no sense at all. Like how I slept around and that I was obsessed with O2L. I’m not obsessed with them, they have just helped me through these two years. Unlike most of you they made me laugh. And I always thought to myself, can’t they just move on from what happened? Can’t they focus on someone else other than me? Most of you are probably wondering what I’m talking about. Well…it all began two years ago. When my best friend died in a car accident she wasn’t only my best friend she was my twin sister. Not only did I lose my twin sister I lost my mom as well. Every single day for the past two years I’ve felt guilty for their death. But I as an eight-teen year old girl shouldn’t have gone through what I went through. No one should be bullied like I was bullied. Two years ago I was a normal teenage girl and I still am! I’m still that girl that got straight A’s in every class. I’m still that girl deep down that I use to be. And every single senior in this auditorium knows that. Also every single senior wearing a cap and gown here tonight are still the same person you use to be when you were a freshman we’ve all grown up. High school has changed us, in good ways and bad ways. But look at the good way’s we’ve changed. We set a goal and we’re all graduating now. The memories we’ve made will always stay with us. Thank you class of 2014 you’ve made it this far and since Mrs. Joy the principal couldn’t be here tonight she asked me to tell you ‘Bullying never resolves anything and change is always good. Keep on the good work and hope for a wonderful, adventurous future. And the best luck for the future.”  I said, as I leaned back away from the microphone and loud cheering came from all around me. I couldn’t help but actually smile this time. I walked off the stage and back to my seat as the vice principal finished the ceremony.