Chapter 3

"Hoseok?" Celestia said which shocked the hell out of everyone. Everyone was now looking at her with the same expression that seems to have lasted for mere 5 seconds.

What the hell is happening?

"What?" Hoseok guy said in confusion. He blew the non-existent dust on his pants. "Wait-you can see me?" he said with wide eyes.

"This is the holy shit I am thinking about. How the hell can I see you?" Celestia yelled at him. She seems like a mother Hoseok guy never knew about. And hoseok doesn't seem to like it

Gaining our unwanted attention, she seemed uncomfortable. She looked at our dreadfully shocked faces and said, "I will explain to you guys later."

'I don't really want to.' I heard her mumble under her breath.

"Where are the others? And which freaking one of you controls this mirror? I need to talk to him. No, first, call the bastard. I have to put some sense into that bastard!" Celestia yelled angrily.

What the hell?!?!?

"Ye-yes. As you say." That Hoseok guy said like a lowly paid servant and ran off to god knows where.

After a few minutes of complete silence, he came back with that tall guy from my dream.

Wait, what?

He gasped when he saw me. "Whaaaat?" he said still looking at me.

"Heyyyy..leader. oh no, hello fellow bastard!" Celestia said with complete anger visible in her tone. But her face was calm, which shows the intensity of her anger.

"Ce-cel-Celestia?" he said while stuttering. They seem like they're gonna start a conversation which includes things none of us would probably understand.

"You know, Aera is not 22, just @#$% YET!" Celestia yelled. What's with me being 22?

"I-I, I kn-now." He said again, stuttering.

"So, may I ask why is this happening?" Like I said, no one seems to understand a single penny.

"I-I don't kn-now!" he said, trembling.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW?" she said. If glares could kill, I swear that guy would've been dead by now and we would've had to arrange his funeral and he would've been buried until now. But I don't know what flowers does he like.

"We don't control mirrors anymore." He said

"Huh! So- wait, what?" she said, expression softening yet scaring.

"Yeah, we don't. Hoseok tell her." He said

"M-Me?" Hoseok said, terrified.

Just as the tall man saw Celestia deep in thinking as she doesn't seem much angry now, he said,

"By the way, Celestia, we just met after like what, 4 years, and that's how you greet your older brother?"

"This is very disrepectfu-" he paused, looking at her, who's expression is back to furious.

"What were you saying?" she said, hands balled into fists. As if she is ready to fight.

"-Ful. Haha. I was just kidding! Haha." he said nervously, brows furrowed as per face.

"Let me get to the point. Namjoon hyung, Hoseok hyung." he said and moved the two guys from his path and made his way towards the front. It was that short guy with orange hair and a smooth face. "Sorry to inform you but we don't control mirrors anymore." He paused, blinked a few times. He seems to be the one who is good at giving explanations, he continued,