Chapter 16

Just as Jin said to sleep, I don't know what got into me and I literally went to my room to sleep. And when I woke up, it was goddamn 2 pm!!

You have a bad influence, my brother.

I never sleep that long.

Screw it.

I needed it.

I jump up from my bed as I put my hand on my face to remove some unnecessary hair strands. But-

There's something on my hands.

And it stained my face.

What is it?

It's white.

It tastes good.

Goddamn it.

"WHO THE HELL PUT WHIPPED CREAM ON MY HAND, YOU BRAT!" I yelled. I bet they heard it. I bet the neighbours heard it. Maybe my voice went to earth and my neighbours also heard it. But nobody came.

I heard a snapshot. I was gonna kill that human.

"WHO THE @#$%&% HELL!?!?" I yelled again.

Three persons came into my view. It were Celestia, Rie and Jin.

"I am gonna kill you guys you know?" I said peacefully, no violence in my tone, but I was infuriating like boiling lava. I knew this was a prank, for fun but they deserved to get it back at them. At least the girls knew how much I like to obey Newtons third law.

HOW DO I KEEP MYSELF FROM JUST STRAIGHT PUNCHING THEM ON THE FACE?!?!

They were hella silent. They still are silent. But I could hear faint laughing. They are definitely holding their laughs in.

Suddenly, someone burst into laughing which caused me to laugh too. As they saw, I was laughing too, all of them started laughing.

"So, whose idea was it?" I asked between laughing and both of the girls pointed at the laughing Jin who was clutching onto my wardrobe for support.

"Oh, ha ha ha ha." I said as I pretended to head towards my bathroom. I got up and started moving my feet. Just as I was behind them all, I quickly smacked Jin in the head and got into my bathroom in the speed of a rabbit.

"Yah!" I could hear him yelling because of pain. Don't mind me because I am a girl, I have equivalent strength as Celestia.

Well, that was fun!

=$=

We were just sitting wherever we please in the living room with the exception of Yoongi and Hoseok, they were in Yoongi and Jin's room. Why? I don't know.

"So, who would like to go for a walk?" I heard Hoseok yelling through the corridor with Yoongi by his side.

All of the girls head perked up at the mention of going out. We haven't been out for once and they won't let us go on our own. Protective brats!

"Lemme get ready." Rie said as she started to drag Celestia away with her at a strong pace, walking past Yoongi. Is she pissed off at Yoongi? Don't know. But as per as I know she is a very petty person. If it's Yoongi who is avoiding, then Rie will return it by avoiding him as well. I know, right?

"Let's get ready, Aera." Diena said, catching my attention. Everyone knows what I am gonna wear. I am gonna wear a t-shirt with another shirt above, jeans and my bag that I take everywhere. I haven't been reading my mother's diary for a few days. That doesn't matter.

I went to my room with Diena. She changed into a knee length gray sweat-shirt with belt on the waist and skinny jeans. She put her hair onto a messy bun while I like to keep mine loose. I wore what I thought about as I earned a fair scolding by Diena but that didn't affect my style.