Chapter 30

Inside the room-

"Finally!" Diena chirped. She was happy. Although she will now start a great inspection on Yoongi. If anything similar to her past happens with Rie, she is going to kill that pale guy.

"W-What?" Rie stuttered. She internally smiled. She now understood why her sister was insulting Yoongi like that. It was to make her realize what she had to. But she still bore the look of confusion on her face.

"Don't you realize?" Diena questioned. She felt victorious. Beyond victorious. She felt like she had won an argument with her sister.

"No, N-no, no." Rie muttered rapidly, almost rapping.

"What no?" Diena asked. She doesn't want her sister to take her word back. It was the truth and she doesn't want her sister denying. She suffered much because of denying.

"I don't love anyone." Rie quietly said. It was almost a whisper to Diena when she caught it.

"Come on, Rie. Don't deny. There's no fault in loving someone." Diena assured.

"No, there is! I-I," Rie stopped. Diena only gave her a questioning eyebrow.

"What?" Rie asked herself. She was confused as hell. 

"I am gonna go and prepare food. Arrange yourself." Dina said. She was about to walk away when she turned back,

"But, remember, if you deny with your mind again, I will have to come and fix your little brain." Diena said as she smirked. She then went away.

Rie slumped down on the bed, sinking her weight into the soft mattress. She looked like a scientist who is deeply focused on her scientific experiment. Her eyes were fixed on her lap, brows furrowed as if she was trying to match a maths problem. She was thinking. If she denies, nothing will happen right? But nothing will also happen if she doesn't, except for, maybe he will consider her. But she doesn't want to feel like someone desperate. But then again, should she confess? Does she even love him truly?

"I do."

----------------------

"Hyung!!!" Yoongi yelled excitedly.

"What?" Jin said from the bathroom. The young boy has been disturbing him since he refused to pass going to bathroom and listen to what he had to say. For Jin, Yoongi is being unusually happy today. Not that he minded it.

Jin finally opened the door.

He was weirded out when he saw Yoongi grinning at him, with his signature gummy smile.

"Hyung!" Yoongi chirped again. Jin gestured for him to go on as he was going near his bed to sit.

"The plan worked!" Yoongi said, very excited.

"So you got to know that she hates you?" Jin sassed. He wasn't much of a swagger but.... Lately, he has been good at adopting other people's nature.

Yoongi's face went upside down.

"Kidding. So what happened?" Jin asked.

"Rie, she," Yoongi was ashamed. His cheeks were getting redder and Jin wondered if he drank any alcohol or is this him being too shy?

"She said...." Yoongi trailed off. Jin was getting impatient every moment. But he will still wait.

"Shesaidshelovesme." Yoongi rapped. He was already a great rapper and Jin did not want him to rap like this in front of him. First, he feels ashamed that he got teased a several times when he tried to rap. Second, he can't understand it. His hearing sense doesn't seem to catch rap. Not his fault.