Chapter 27

"Hyung, how far is it?" Jungkook asked to Namjoon, the younger being fed up because of the amount of time they had been walking.

"It's only been 10 minutes, Jungkook." Namjoon told the tired boy. He has been patient his whole life, and Jungkook just can't make him lose his life's accomplished goal. Well, the little boy has triggered his patience a lot of times but he has always held it in. He had to.

"But my legs are falling off." The tired boy whined.

"Who was the muscle pig that every ladies fell for?" Namjoon stated as he pretended to think of the answer to his question. To Jungkook, it was merely an indirect slap in the ass for him.

Jungkook quickly straightened himself after hearing the hilarious statement his brother just had to spit out.

"I am perfectly fine. How many more kilometers, hyung?" Jungkook asked, looking energetic than ever.

Namjoon chuckled at the younger's childishness.

"It's here." Namjoon said as he pointed a little further. A coffee shaped building which stands the most in this seemingly empty place.

"Everyone!" Namjoon yelled, attempting to catch everyone's attention which he at last did. Except Jin, he was already admiring the coffee shaped café with surprised eyes.

"See that? That's the place." The tall boy said as he pointed at the coffee shop with his index finger. He's always had a habit of pointing out with his index finger.

Everyone nodded at him and resumed their pending gossip as they all headed to the café.

Namjoon was excited for two things the most.

One, he will be taking a glance of his crush after a long time. He has been internally waiting to see her for a long time. Namjoon didn't go to the café alone when they hung out, he couldn't leave the other and since he couldn't even visit the library, there was no chance he could see her. But today was the day.

Two, he wants to see how Hoseok does his work.

"Wait, everyone!" Namjoon yelled. A chuckle made its way to his mouth when he was about to speak of the main point.

"I have an important thing to say."

"I, the leader of Bangtan, will give a dare for Hoseok to accomplish." The tall one finally said. He still kept an evil smirk on his face and Hoseok could already be seen as a prey to Namjoon. Hoseok felt scared.

"Why me!?" Hoseok whined.

"Because I said so." The leader said.

They were just in front of the café and Celestia was feeling really annoyed because of her brother. Her brother just had to give a speech right now, although it isn't a speech but still she had a strong urge to just barge through the doors of the café. She admitted, her brother's choice was really good.

"I dare you to................." Namjoon paused. Suspension filled the area and even Celestia was listening.

"Flirt with the receptionist." He finally said.

Hoseok was stunned.

"What man!? Hoseok can't do this.*Laugh*"- Jin

"I thought it would be really interesting."- Jimin

"What kind of a dare is this?"- Taehyung

"Seriously Namjoon, what happened to your IQ of 148?"- Yoongi

"I am looking forward to this."- Jungkook.

The other's comments were what Namjoon couldn't point out securely. But he was sure of one thing, he didn't hear Rie say anything and he wondered what had happened with her. But he didn't think more about it for now, he let it slip.