Chapter 23

Yoongi's POV

We were gonna go out again. And I volunteered myself to go with Rie. Unbelievable, right?

We were only walking through the streets and I don't even know where we were going. I was just following Rie's pace and getting ready for whatever adventure she was taking me into.

I was dozing off. Staring at the shops is just the outer mask, I am mainly thinking about Rie. She has successfully occupied half of my mind. I think I can write good things about her, as a song. Guess the privilege? My emotions will be out with no one understanding  about whom I am talking about. All the people would only think of it as a part of my artistic mind.

The thing I sometimes feel sad about is, I can't expect her return back my feelings. I bet she sees me as a grumpy grandpa. Well, still, I shouldn't lose my hope, my hope for her.

Why am I suddenly thinking like Hoseok? That boy's virus attacked me pretty well. I knew the bacteria's of his body are as hopeful as him. Even the deadly germs of his body doesn't make people have fever. The germs make people be hopeful. And this is my ultimate theory. And there's no proving it wrong.

Sometimes, I think about that boy. How can he still be as hopeful as he is when his past might have ruined him. Other people wouldn't even be able to stay happy but him, he is a unique piece of art. I wish only if I could be like him.

The other's can't even talk about my mother in front of me.

"Do you even know where we are going?" Rie's voice snapped me out of my trance.

I hesitantly looked at her, the reason why my mind stays so occupied most of the time.

"Umm.... Uh..." I trailed off, not knowing the answer to her question.

"Oh my god! Is THE Min Yoongi lost?" She teased. I was just waiting for this. When she will tease me and enlighten my mood up.

Thinking about this, I didn't reply to her. I think she took it as I didn't know she was teasing me.

"Yah! I was just teasing." She said. I knew I am right. I am a genius.

"I know where we are going. Follow me." She last said and kept walking.

After about 10-12 seconds, her eyes sparkled up and she grabbed my hand as she was now dragging me to only she knows where. I don't even think god knows where she is dragging me to.

And, we were in front of a candy shop.

She released my hand and went in to find a particular range of chocolate.

I was dragging my feet to follow her but she was just too much excited to even notice me struggling.

Then, she stopped in front of the dark chocolate section.

"You're gonna buy chocolates?" I asked. Shit Min Yoongi. Is that even a question that needs to be answered? Of course she wants to buy chocolates.

"Yup. And you're gonna pay." Came a reply. She was inspecting all of the chocolates one by one, finding the right match for her. I wish I was chocolate. 

What the hell?

And then, I noticed my favorite brand of dark chocolate. Usually I take the mini bar but let me just buy her the large one. I wonder how much this will cost since the mini one used to cost a lot.

"Take this one." I said and pointed at the expensive looking chocolate.

She took it off the shelf and started to inspect it. She flipped the chocolate and her eyes widened a bit, maybe because the price is too much. Well, I don't really care. My biggest possession is, money. I can buy her almost anything.