Chapter 37 pt.2

Then, the picture stopped. As in, it was paused. Nothing was moving and the glint of realization on Jin's face was still void. Then, Yoonig's voice echoed around.

"You see, Jin hyung then made a quite big scene about me coming to him, and a burden of finding one person lessened. And for your information, Taehyung was there at the moment. He was pretty silent little kid, didn't talk much. Even if he did, not with me. The most annoying thing at that time was, Jin hyung inventing his dad jokes without asking for anyone's permission. Cuz, man they're hilarious! Let me show you a sneak peak."

Then, the scene didn't move, instead, something else happened. Yoongi and Jin were there, the other things were changing into the dining room and suddenly, the figures of Yoongi and Jin speed-walked to sit on two seats. Yoongi's transition skill already made me impressed. And there was an addition, Namjoon and Taehyung were there, Hoseok too. Namjoon had the spoon just ready to gulp when he gets it, and Jin was looking at the food with great love. Wherein, Yoongi was still, looking down. Taehyung seemed uninterested and Hoseok seemed like a human being for once.

"Play!" Present Yoongi's voice echoed in the room and everything started to move. Namjoon successfully gulped his food as he started eating as if there are no tomorrow. As for Hoseok, just as I told you, he looked like a human. Then goes Yoongi, he wasn't eating, Jin wasn't as well while Taehyung was staring at them with the spoon in his hand.

"You know........." Jin started and I could sense him losing his hold over his laughter. He laughed a little which sounded like he was spitting water and then,

"What would you call a sad cup of coffee?" he asked. His tried to keep his composure normal but eventually he failed to do so when he answered himself after receiving the confused stares from the others. Even Namjoon had stopped eating.

"Despresso." Then, he started to laugh as if it was the funniest thing in the universe. Probably funnier than the fact that Taehyung might be an official citizen of Mars.

Yoongi was intently staring at Namjoon who couldn't hold himself. There were smiles on Hoseok and Taehyung's face but Yoongi looked as if the world had been struck by just another natural calamity. And he has no worries because he could use Jin's windshield viper laugh to protect the world.

"What do you call a fake noodle?" Jin asked again, taking a huge amount of food and gulping it in not more than 3 seconds. His face started to redden due to the laughter he was holding. Eventually,

"An impasta (imposter)!" He started to spread his window wiping laughter while the spoon from his hand fell down- on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi just looked down and picked that thing up as if it were garbage and kept it near Jin's hand. He was the only one there with his signature poker face. The other's continued to laugh.

Then, there was silence. But, there was a wicked smile on Jin's face- meaning he was thinking. About another joke.

"I will cook you guys a clock tomorrow." He spoke, but succeeded to maintain his posture. "But I think I won't be able to." Taehyung looked intently at him. He bore a look which said he knew what Jin was going to say next.

"Because it's time consuming?" Taehyung guessed while Seokjin's face showed the emotions of betrayal, disappointment and regret on why he raised Taehyung to be this smart. He has given no one the right to answer his jokes. Well, they can but they just can't get it right. It's a great insult to his pride.

Seeing Jin like that, Yoongi broke into a smile and Hoseok patted Taehyung's back as he gave out his boxy grin. I guessed this one of the rare times he used to smile like that, that Jin gave out a motherly smile. Proud to be able to make his kids happy.