Chapter 31

'I am ...................................................................... I need to faint.' Rie thought to herself.

But only if it could've been this easy to just faint. She could faint easily as it was something frequent she did but not at will.

Rie was stiff. Her eyes were widened and she couldn't say anything. Not even reply to him that she does like him as well. She was speechless.

A hand snapped in front of her face. Yoongi was weirded out when Rie's eyes didn't even flinch. It looked as if she were a statue. And that suddenly remembered him of the times he used to play 'statue and over' with his mother. It was a game where if a person says 'statue', you can't move, you will have to stay still and if that person says 'over', you can move. And that person can do anything when you are still. Yoongi once statued his mother and arranged all the wet clothing on the thick string that was tied with two distant poles. His mother was touched afterwards and he was very happy to be of use to his mother.

Even these little things of Rie makes him remember his mother.

And then, when he was about to shift his gaze back to Rie, she threw her arms around his shoulder. Yoongi was about to fall back at the strong force but the back of the chair helped him.

'Thanks, chair'

Yoongi felt beyond happy as he hugged her back. Rie could be considered as the most skinny girl in the group but it's not that she was only a layer of skin stuck on a human-structured skeleton.

Yoongi tried to move her to see her face. But the girl didn't back away. Rie felt too ashamed to show him how much she was blushing.

"Rie," Yoongi tried to speak but was cut off.

"You know how much I cried that day? I thought you hated me for dating James. I was beyond sad and guilty. And these days where I didn't talk to you, were very heavy. I always felt a heavy stone that stayed above my heart, all the time. I didn't approach you, I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me or that you were disgusted of me." She stopped. She took a huge breath for the final line she was going to say,

"And all these times, I knew my feelings for you grew deeper and deeper."

Now, it was Yoongi's turn to feel flustered. His heart felt a heavy stone lift up itself. His heart pounded rapidly, hearing Rie say things like this. He never thought, Rie could even say something heartwarming like this. And, he did know, he had hurt her a lot and now, he would mend his mistakes back. By giving her the love she deserves.

Yoongi instantly hugged her more tightly, if that's even possible. Yoongi's cheeks were lifted up, showing the gummy smile. But this time, it looked more wide and more bright. He rarely smiled like that. Not that his cousins weren't able to make him smile like this. Until now, they were the only ones that could make him smile like that. Now there's just an addition. And he was glad that Rie was the addition.

"Y-You know?" Rie asked nervously.

"Yes?"

"Just a while ago, before fainting, Diena made me realize my feelings and made me admit whatever it was."

"I know. I listened."

"Wha-"

Rie let go of him. She was already flustered but now, her face showed embarrassment. She hit his arm lightly but Yoongi had to react like it was the end of the world that the girl he loves hit him.

"You little," Rie cursed him rapidly that he couldn't catch a syllable except for she called him something little. His mind showed him a lot of little things, all similar to what she could've said. But the first things that came into his mind were a white rat and a white turtle. And then he realized,