Chapter 35

"Let's do it the day after, we will inform her."

"So, Hoseok will go tomorrow. Am I correct?"

"Why me.... Uh, I hope I don't cry in front of her."

"Your pride is already ruined, there's no use building that up."

"So, we will tell her to not wake up the day after?"

"How many times did you repeat that again?"

"Just confirming."

"You better not glitch Taehyung. If she sees my past wrong, I might stab you. There's no way I will do that again, got it?"

"Yes. Don't worry, he's got it."

"How are you so sure?"

"Hunch, hyung. I am better than all of you, hah!"

"Oh, shut up."

-------------

I didn't see a dream today as well, not that I minded but I did expect. But I still woke up at an early hour. It's 5 am right now with me freshening up. I didn't want to miss today's story. If I did, accompanied to the previous one, it would be my loss.

The silence that spoke nothing in my ear already became tedious. I better wait in the kitchen.

I was just casually swinging my legs back and forth around the chair I was sitting on. Suddenly, a sound caught my attention. I turned my head to look at the culprit.

"Ah, Hoseok!" I exclaimed as I wailed my hands in the air in relief. Finally someone came for my rescue.

"H-Hi!" he spoke quiveringly.

I slightly furrowed my brows at him, trying to inspect what was wrong. Actually, it has to be  it. He was going to recite his dreadful dreams.Why shouldn't he be afraid?

"I'm so grateful. I was dying waiting for you." I whined, approaching to pat his back as an act of consolation. Seems like that doesn't always work.

"Okay, don't be that terrified. It's completely your choice to tell me or not. I would regret it if you do it out of will." I said calmly, heading to sit on the chair. I looked at him in anticipation.

"No, I will. So........" Hoseok trailed off, sitting himself securely on the counter, just like Namjoon.

"It wasn't anything too serious to start with. But I was total different person back then. Someone I can't imagine of being like now. My past was almost a part of my darkest dreams. My father was the first brother of the king, Fredrick Elliot, and Kylendra Marmadustch, my mother was the daughter of the man that had helped the king to gain his position. It all started with my mother hating me for my existence...."

-------

"Urgh! Where's Fredrick? This child is almost making me regret my decision." My mother sneered, frustrated. She was yelling at the television that was streaming a kids channel. I didn't know how it was my fault this channel existed. I stood there, quiet. Listening to her ungrateful babbling while rethinking my life decisions. Was it a right choice to stay here?

Naturally, school was my escape from the cruel behavior at home. Father was absent most of the time for important cases. Whenever he was at home, I felt at peace. Mother would behave herself and act like a whole different person who cared for her child, a perfect mother. But as soon as father would leave, she would blame me for making her control her actions.

----------

"Those days I didn't smile, I didn't laugh, I wasn't familiar with happiness. There was always a frown on my face. I stayed happy at school. I had friends but none of them were too close to me. No one knew me being Fredrick Elliot's son as my mother forbid me to say a word. I had a best friend, a knife. But I didn't cut myself, only at times when I just lost it. I heard rumors about the other royal kids reading at my school. I wasn't intending on meeting any of them, to not reveal myself. But, there was one day where I met Jungkook. I didn't know he was a royal at that time.