Chapter 4

Celestia's POV

"So, how do you know Hoseok?" Namjoon asked me. Me?

"You. Are. Asking. Me?" I said, focusing every word.

"Umm..yes?" Namjoon said, trying not to sound terrified in front of his friends.

"Namjoon hyung is scared of his sister. That's it. See, Namjoon hyung, you say it like that." Jimin said.

Namjoon glared at him as if this is going to be the end of Jimin. R.I.P Jimin. You just had to talk too much.

"Yeah, he should be. EVERYONE should be scared of me. By the way, your answer is, I met him at the zoo where you were chatting with him as he was scared of the snake, yelling for it to move away. You, yourself introduced me to him, smartass." I said.

I think he is not scared of snake that much anymore. The way he is looking at me. He is terrified of me more than anyone now. Good.

"Here you go guys. Make yourself at home." Diena said, carrying a tray of eleven coffee cups.

"She is really sweet, kinda represents Seokjin hyung." Namjoon whispered into my ear. I glared at him for spreading more air around my ear.

"Now. Since everyone is here and my curiosity is killing me, Celestia, care to explain?" Diena said.

"Oh yeah! So, listen carefully-" I paused, looked at everyone and continued,

"Ever heard of Atlantis? It is known to have mysteriously drowned in the Atlantic Ocean. It was seemed to be an island but actually it was merely a portal. It was just an outside view but inside, it was just as earth, except perhaps its size. It's smaller than earth is. It wasn't drowned; it was shifted inside the water, so that we could keep it safe, safe from earth peoples. So, Atlantis' people used to control the mirrors of our world. Because Atlantis was just on the other side of the mirror. They used to control it so that earth people would not freak out by seeing another side, besides, mirrors are used to view ourselves. If they didn't, earth people would find a way to get to Atlantis, and surely, it wouldn't be acceptable. And what if, the king of Atlantis turns out to be evil? What if Atlantis, itself wasn't safe? That's where the bell rings. The past king and queen shifted on earth, for an unknown reason. The queen could sense future, so the king believed her with the prophecy, so, they came to earth through a portal with their daughter. Before that, the king trusted his general with Atlantis and gave him Atlantis' authority, which surely wasn't a good idea for me. And that's when peoples fear comes true. And that heir, no, I mean heiress is-"

"Aera". Taehyung spoke. The tone of his voice being strangely serious.

"Exactly!" I accompanied.

"Wait, what?" Aera said, confused.

"Come on kids! The coffee is getting cold." Diena cut the conversation.

"But, I have a ton of ques-" Aera said, trying to continue.

"Save them for later, kid. I ain't making the coffee again." Diena said, completely silencing Aera.

We all took our coffees and I took a big sip cuz its already kinda cold. But it was delicious, tastes better than mine. Funny. I am praising her over myself.

"Oh my god! This is so much better than Jin hyung's." Jungkook said, making Jin glare at him.

"Yes! I didn't know coffee could be-" Aera cut Jimin,

"Okay, I am done! Now, what do you mean by heiress? Does that mean I am indirectly a future queen? I didn't, I mean- why me? How did trustworthy general turn evil? And other side of the mirror? How do Atlantians see themselves then? And you guys! I saw you guys at a dream of mine. Why were you all in a black background? It all turned white to black. I freaking hate darkness. Why did you guys look so untrustworthy in those clothes? Ho do-" Aera's rapping paused