Chapter 22

"250 #$@#@% BILLION!!!" Hoseok screamed again and pointed at his phone screen, looking like a horse.

"Language!!" Jin beamed at him.

Diena and Celestia's room burst open, both of them suffering from the traumatizing scream Hoseok just released.

"What the @#$%?" Celestia yelled.

"The neighbors will wake up!" Diena yelled out.

"We don't have neighbors!"- Jin.

"So, what? That doesn't matter broady!"- Diena

"Why? If we don't even have neighbors, how will the neighbors get disturbed?"- Jin

"Think about cats and dogs mister!"- Diena.

"WhAt?"- Jin

"ShUt Up YoU rEcKlEsS eLdErS!!" Rie and Yoongi yelled together and then looked at each other  in awe saying,

"wtf dude!"

"wtf girl!"

Then they both scrunched up their brows at each other, mentally conversing with each other.

Then Diena coughed, separating the intense staring battle which only consists mentally conversing with each other, maybe cursing or just boring each other's glares into the other person's soul.

"Where can I find peace?" I whispered.

"I think about that too." A raspy voice whispered beside me.

I jumped up at the arrival of the new voice and looked beside me to know the owner of the audio.

Taehyung.

He does looks like he just woke up, with his messy bed hair and a little oily nose, half-closed eyes. Not that these look bad.

"Weren't you sleeping?" I whispered.

"Yes but they woke me up." He said in his morning voice and pointed at the elders and acted a inaudible scream, imitating them.

"I know right?" I chuckled at his sentence as he saw me looking at the elders with slight grudge in my eyes.

I cheerfully nodded at him, ruffling my hair in the process. And I saw him lightly chuckling at my behavior. To be true, his annoying skills and childishness might have achieved Ph.D degree but when he smiles, it feels as if he has the most flattering grin ever. That rectangular shaped smile can straight take away hearts. About my heart, I am already losing it.

What has gotten into me?

Whatcha thinking Aera? MY annoying voice spoke in my mind.

You like him, eh? It spoke again.

I don't mind accepting the truth. Well, I don't really know about having feelings but these foreign butterflies I am receiving isn't the same as the ones I get when a ton of food is presented before me. These feel different. It feels as if my heart wants to get back to me but not alone, it wants to be back with the thing it's been longing for.

'yes' I replied.

No quirky back-replies.

That's good. I exactly know what happened just now. I am playing games with myself.

Just as I got out of my mind, I could see that the bickering ended. Now most of the boys were looking down at the floor, including Taehyung. Well, except Hoseok.

"What does 250 million mean?" Rie asked.

Interrogation mode begin.

"I.... uh... we... uh.." Jin trailed off.