Chapter 38

A/N: Before starting, I want to thank you all for helping this story reach above 1K. I can't express with words how much thankful and over joyed I am. I am currently improving my writing skills but I have decided to not change the writing style in this fanfiction. You can expect better in my other fictions. This is my first ever story that is yet to be finished. 

Thank you all~

And this chapter is going to be really short, since I planned for it to be. ;)

Diena had found profoundly three ways of solving the mystery created upon her. She contemplated about the correctness of her conclusions. One: from a movie she'd watched, she could bring the first letters of each names and that might add up as a word. Two would be from another crime story she'd read. It could be that, the names possess a unique form of peculiarity, each of them representing a particular act or meaning. Three, is similar to one. Just simply add the last letters which would make a word. For now, she still waited for three more names.

For now, she let it rest.

"Diena!" Jin called excitedly for her, gaining her attention. She irritatingly scowled at the boy who wouldn't let her stay alone a single time. The fact that confused Diena was, he wouldn't let her freely talk to the other three elders. Btu she was allowed to smack the maknae line. It was almost as if Jin was protecting her from them, no, grounding her.

"What?" Diena replied back, annoyingly. She brought her pen back to herself and closed her little notebook she'd been writing on as she pivoted her head to look back at Jin.

"We were thinking of taking you guys out for shopping." Jin said as he seated himself on her bed, putting his hands on his knees. He stared intently at Diena, waiting for her reply.

"How many days are left?" Diena asked, not irritated at Jin any longer. Now she felt interested about the topic that made her forget the intensity of the paragraph she'd been writing on her notebook.

"Two days. The third day from now is the ball." Jin replied back, raising up two fingers at first as well as making it three for the next sentence he spoke. Diena curtly nodded at him.

"So, do you want to go today or...?" Diena questioned, leaning closer to her next as she was about to throw the second word. But she held herself back, letting Jin speak.

"Let's go today!" Jin excitedly spoke up, throwing a smile at her direction while doing so. He'd discussed about it to the other boys and had told them to talk to the girls. And as soon as possible, they'll inform each other about it.

"Today? Now?" Diena was at lost thinking about having to go now. She needed to shower, choose a suitable attire from her limited clothing, do some make up, whine to Rie or Aera to help her put on the eyeliner, arrange the house as well as closing the curtains and windows before going out, to watch out for intruders and a lot more. She absolutely needed more time.

"No. When you would say." Jin replied back. Diena huffed in relief. She now didn't need to hurry her mind for all the work. How great it is.

"So............. This evening, I guess."

"Sure."

----------

"Sure." Rie replied back at the offer of her boyfriend wanting to go to buy her clothes. She suddenly remembered the time when Yoongi said that they 'had to' buy dresses for them and she'd gotten angry at him for it. But now, it was more of the opposite. Yoongi was more than excited to buy her anything she wants or as he said, he wanted to see how she'd look like in a dress. She was sure that the little guy wouldn't leave her when she would be choosing her dresses. And he'd occasionally poke her.