Chapter 20

Hoseok, save me!

"Who is this??" She said and sat beside me, looking at my phone. Wasn't I avoiding her??

After a few seconds, I realized that I was unconditionally staring at her with an unfazing gaze.

When did THE Min Yoongi learn to stare?

Letting her watch my photo isn't really a good idea. I better let her see Namjoon's picture and make up some shitty excuse.. Yeah, that's it.

I quickly looked at my phone and started to scroll down on my phone until I reached Namjoon's portrait.

In that short period of time, she seemed to be annoyed because I wasn't paying attention to her; I think she thought I was still sticking onto my decision of avoiding her and she was about to get up due to the uncomfortable silence I put her in but I held her wrist, blocking her from leaving and showed her the picture.

"This is Namjoon." I said with slight excitement in my tone although on the inside, I was jumping like crazy wanting to show her all the pictures and laugh about it.

I think she would be quite a person to sit and laugh with, since she has this savage attitude, she can come up with really mind-tackling shitty compliments and make me laugh my ass of... internally.

"This?" She asked as she sat back down, pointing at my phone.

"Hm." I hummed and looked at her expecting a sarcastic reply.

"This is not possible." She said and boringly leaned back to rest.

"This is! It was umm... we told a painter to draw him through his voice only and that's what we got." I said, half of me wanting her to believe and half of me wanting to tell her the truth and again laugh about it.

"Uhu? Really?" She said with heavy eyes. She looked a little exhausted.

I nodded briefly at her. She nodded as well as waving her hands as if she is very excited but dropped her hands after exactly 4 seconds.

"Seems like we're good now. See ya, lazy ass." She said, her voice muffled as she was yawning.

Who's da lazy ass here?

She got up from the sofa after her long lasting yawn ended and headed towards her room but just before she started running, I could feel pain at the back of my head.

She smacked the back of my head.

Brat.

WHY!?!?!?

Does that make any sense!?!???!

Why did she have to do that!??!

Urghh, my head hurts.

Brat.

Kids these days!

I annoyingly got up from the oh-so comfortable sofa and headed to my room that I share with Jin hyung. Does this even make a good combination? A messy ass and a clean ass? Well, not to mention the times where Jin hyung got frustrated of my mess that he, himself would clean my place, not for me but for his sake.

That is very convenient for me but when he rapidly nags about being clean, I feel like the world is crushing down on me and I have no escape.

I reached my front door and turned the door knob. Jin hyung was cleaning my mess and I entered the room. Which means I will have to clean my mess myself.

Oh no.

"Hey, Yoongi. Thanks to god you came, clean your mess, will you?" He said annoyingly.

I drowsily moved my legs to my bed and picked up my shirt that needs to be washed urgently.